Opto-Mechanical Engineering Intern
Company: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 25, 2022
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of
the world's leading resources for high-technology systems
development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted
aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic,
wireless and laser technologies.We have an exciting opportunity for
an undergraduate intern to join our EMS Mechanical Engineering team
in San Diego, California.This position is available for
undergraduate students to participate in supervised practical
training in a professional field. Assists in the completion of
routine and non-routine tasks; assists in the analysis,
investigation and solution of problems; and assists in developing
electronic and hard copy documentation as required.DUTIES &
- Under general supervision, working on routine projects with
general instruction and non-routine projects with detailed
- Participates in the day to day activities of assigned
functional area assisting in the completion of routine and
- Assists in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and
- Assists in developing electronic and hard copy reports,
records, diagrams and charts.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other
applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted
on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
established operating procedures and practices.We recognize and
appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals
to apply. Job Qualifications:
- Typically requires enrollment as an undergraduate student at a
recognized college or university.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts and apply
- The ability to follow general and detailed instructions as well
as organizational policies and procedures;
- Basic communication and interpersonal skills to enable
effective interface with internal professionals.
- The ability to work independently or in a team
- Basic computer skills.
Keywords: Diazyme Laboratories, Inc., San Diego , Opto-Mechanical Engineering Intern, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!