Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Posted: 12/21/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Engineers-All Other Job Number: 95816 Job Description Our company
is seeking multiple DevOps Engineers for different programs.
- Certain program positions are hybrid and candidate will be
required to be onsite in San Diego, as needed. Typically, on-site
work will be 2 days per week.
- Other program will allow fulltime remote options.
This position has the option to work a 9/80 schedule, which is a
compressed work schedule, with alternate Fridays off.
- Design and implement innovative technologies for automating,
integrating, and delivering containerized web applications and
services for the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Day-to-day efforts include working with highly talented
professionals and subject matter experts to design, implement, and
sustain mission-critical software systems that provide US Navy
warfighters with the tools and resources for successfully planning
and executing missions
- Currently hold an active SECRET clearance or be able to obtain
- Demonstrated 2-5 years DevOps experience with:
- Containerization (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (i.e., Ansible, Vagrant, Terraform,
- CI/CD automation tools (i.e., GitLab, Jenkins, AWS Code Build,
- Linux operating systems (i.e., RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Automation and Scripting (i.e., Bash, Python, PowerShell,
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or equivalent
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Cloud computing infrastructure or development (i.e., AWS,
- Utilizing Atlassian suite or equivalent (i.e., JIRA,
Why Join our company?
- Fast-paced global company with a great reputation in the DoD
industry for over 20 years
- Telework option available
- Flexible working hours based on job needs
- Great and fun work culture
- Amazing benefits package for full time employees (including 90%
employer contribution for employee medical benefits)
- 3 weeks of PTO a year
- 10 paid company holidays a year
- Team Building - Continuous appreciation events for our
- Education and Professional Development - programs to help you
with your educational and professional growth!
- Free coffee/snacks and occasional free food and so much more!We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Salary: $130, 000 - $150, 000
- Sustaining Engineer
San Diego, CA
- Sr. Innovation Engineer
San Diego, CA
- Senior RF/Microwave Engineer - Strategic Technology
Carlsbad, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, San Diego , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!