Company: Harley Ellis Devereaux
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for a Structural Engineer or Designer for our
Sacramento or San Francisco office. This role would be responsible
for the design and technical systems for small to medium sized
projects from schematics through construction administration.
Provide support on larger sized projects.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation
process from schematics through construction administration phases
within the discipline.
- Function as discipline team leader on small to medium sized
projects when assigned.
- Provide assistance to team on larger sized projects.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor. SKILL,
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Master's Degree in
Civil Engineering preferred) from an ABET accredited
- Licensure required.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in A/E industry designing
buildings with steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate
- Computer (RAM, RISA) and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending
client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for
observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Keywords: Harley Ellis Devereaux, San Diego , Structural Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...