Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Pay Range $50000yr - $55000yr
- Perform test procedures to test and troubleshoot to the
component level on complex circuit boards including CPUs, digital
Signal Processors, transmitters and receivers.
- Perform test procedures to validate functionality of sonar
systems (ADP) both in production area and in the lake.
- Sets up standard test equipment (oscilloscope, function
generator, variable power supplies, frequency counters, and
circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and
life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or
- Collect, log into the database, analyze and interpret test
- Participation in Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities,
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
experience - computer science degree.
- Knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting Knowledge of test
standards, methods, equipment, resources, and their
- At least 1 - 2 years experience as a test technician in a
- Demonstrated technical writing skills necessary to create work
procedures for non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work in a production environment with occasional
off-site testing at the lake.
- Basic knowledge about computer hardware and OS Window 7,
- Basic knowledge about computer languages such as LabVIEW,
- Basic knowledge about Microsoft office. (Behaviors necessary to
perform this position)
- Able to identify problems early in the development cycle and
- Ability to plan, design and purchase test equipment.
- Takes initiative to create and implement plans.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels
within the organization.
Physical Demands(Due to the nature of the job):
- The physical demands and work environment described here are
representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and
taste or smell.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend, and move about
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving
mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, San Diego , Engineering Technician, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...