Company: Top Echelon
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Company, is looking for experienced Project Engineers with a
background in heavy civil construction. The Project Engineer will
be responsible for projects located in the Southern California.The
candidate will assist Project Management in the direction of field
responsibilities for both self-performing and subcontracted
trades.Major areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinating with superintendents and foreman to ensure project
goals and expectations are met.
- Assisting Project Manager to assure project compliance with
Company's safety policies and OSHA safety standards.
- Must be able to manage changes in scope of work and be
proficient in Viewpoint.
- Assist with schedule and coordinate with foreman and field
personnel with daily schedules including materials, subcontractors,
equipment, quality control, etc.
- Assist project planning to include project definition, scope,
resources, and schedule.
- Assist with baseline schedule from the job estimate.
- Processes change orders as needed.
- Assist with contracts and provide customer support on all
- Assist and coordinate and delegate timely completion of traffic
control plans, equipment mobilization, safety plans, haul road
plans, erosion control plans, purchase ordering, job costing, and
other duties as required.
- Coordinate with all sub-contractors for timely completion and
- Construction Management or Engineering degree from a four-year
- Minimum of three years -of project experience in heavy civil
- Experience working with CALTRANS
- Proficiency in Viewpoint is preferred
- Applicant must be a self-starter who operates independently and
thrives in a busy environment
Keywords: Top Echelon, San Diego , Project Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!