Staff Engineer, Full Stack
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 16, 2018
- Develop cloud based software components as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates design, development, testing, and quality control. Required Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of work experience with developing full stack applications in a cloud environment, like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments
- Experience in working in a Scrum-based team environment
- Strong programming skills Java, NodeJS or Scala skill set.
- Expereince in building frontend and backend applications using modern frameworks and technologies.
- Familiarity using relevant, modern, software test tools and equipment
- Experience in building cloud-based, container components
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and possess time management skills to meet schedules and participate in the scrum Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with, or interest in, the software product development process for medical devices, particularly working in a design control environment
- Specific and relevant Google Cloud Platform experience Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, community college, or relevant work experience #LI-LW1 An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at . To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Keywords: Dexcom, San Diego , Staff Engineer, Full Stack, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!