Senior Network Engineer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Senior Network Engineer
Location: Wallops Island SCSC location. Relocation assistance
We are a highly successful government contractor which has doubled
in size in the last year. We are growing rapidly due to receiving
the top score from our client on every single category on every
contract every year!
We currently have an opening for a Senior Network Engineer to work
at the Naval Base on Wallops Island (SCSC). You will need to either
be commuting distance, or prepared to move to the local area (relo
offered). Wallops Island is a rural environment with a great
quality of life and affordable housing. A great place to raise a
family! You will be driving distance to Salisbury and Virginia
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are growing so offer lots of opportunity to grow your
- The DoD sets the standard for cyber security technology - come
and work on cutting edge technology!
- Ours is an exciting and dynamic environment where you're always
learning something new
What You Will Be Doing
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior IT
Specialist/Networks in our Wallops Island, Virginia office. Surface
Combat Systems Center Wallops Island requires management,
engineering, operation, and technical expertise for the activation,
operations, maintenance and engineering of equipment, systems and
computer programs in support of all NAVSEA and PEO IWS missions.
The SCSC provides live and simulated integrated warfare
capabilities in a net-centric, maritime environment to develop,
test, evaluate and conduct fleet operations and training for the
- Design network architecture
- Assess infrastructure and plan upgrades
- Install and configure routers, switches, and firewalls
- Monitor network performance
- Isolate and correct performance issues
- Maintain network drawings
What You Need for this Position
- Technical degree and 5 years relevant experience of network
engineering OR 7+ years if no degree.
- Must either have Secret Clearance or be able to obtain it
(requires citizenship of the US).
- If you have do NOT a technical bachelors you need one of: CASP,
CCNP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- If you have a technical bachelors you only need one of: CCNA
Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CASP, CCNP Security,
CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
- Must be able to work onsite daily. Relocation assistance
What's In It for You
- Excellent benefits/package including excellent Medical, Dental,
401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and more.
So, if you are a Network Engineer with the required experience,
please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Diego , Senior Network Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!