Senior Analog Design Engineer
Location: San Diego
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Senior Analog Design Engineer
If you are a Senior Analog Design Engineer with experience, please
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Leading company specializing in development and manufacturing of
automated temperature and magnetic field testing platforms.
2. 35+ years of delivering highest solutions in the field of:
Physics, chemistry, bio and Nano technologies.
3. Global outreach with office in: USA, Japan, China, India, Korea,
Taiwan and Brazil.
What You Will Be Doing
Power electronics and analog circuit design, including high-density
switching power converter design, compact magnetic component
design, filter design, feedback control loop design and high
- Knowledge of power electronics and electronic components.
- Board-level design experience implementing precision, low
frequency, low noise analog electronic circuitry and associated
mixed signal interfacing circuitry.
- Schematic capture and knowledge of Altium Designer PCB designer
- Laboratory experience building and testing prototype
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills at both the circuit and system
- Thorough knowledge of circuit stability criteria (AC feedback
loops), amplifiers, oscillators, DACs, ADCs, PLLs, etc., is
- Experience with simulation tools such as PSPICE or SIMetrix
simulating power electronics circuits is necessary.
- Experience working with high voltage (up to 20 kV) is
- Experience with components stress and derating, worst-case
circuit analyses and reliability is required.
- Knowledge of design methods for EMC is a plus.
- Knowledge of VHDL used in electronic design automation is a
- Facility programming in a high-level visual language for Windows
(e.g., Delphi, Visual C++ or VB).
- QT, Linux and firmware expertise and working knowledge
- Able to demonstrate competency in project completion from design
development through production, including engineering
- Self-motivated and takes full responsibility for solutions.
- Strong communications skills.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Power Electronics
- Electronic Components
- PCB Design
- High Voltage
- Board Level Design
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Senior Analog Design Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Diego , Senior Analog Design Engineer, Engineering , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!