Client Manager - Private Company
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Location 9171 Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, United
States of America Category Customer Services Job Id R_102299 Under
minimal supervision, this position provides technical advice and
customer service to existing clients, and develops new accounts in
accordance with MMA growth initiatives. Assist Client Executives in
maintaining Business Insurance insurance policies, in accordance
with company objectives and procedures. This requires an
understanding of the client's needs, how to correctly place
business in the market, with timely and accurate servicing of
- Administratively support the Client Executives with the new and
- Track renewals to ensure the process is started in a timely
- Gather client information, current / renewal plan design and
rate information, and historical claims experience data to submit
- Follow up with underwriters to confirm receipt of submission
progress and identify additional information needed, if any.
- Update the Client Executives of the progress of the policy in
moving toward a quote.
- Provide day to day client service with the development of new
accounts and retention of existing business.
- Act as liaison for clients and carriers to research and resolve
routine coverage, claim and administrative problems. Elevate unique
or significant situations such as those involving E&O issues,
contractual discrepancies and complex claims to the attention of
the Client Executives and Client Managers.
- Respond to client and carrier questions in a timely manner,
requesting assistance from others on the team if needed.
- Ensure the client data is accurate and current upon each
renewal and throughout the policy period.
- Prepare files and other records needed in accordance with
departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing insurance policy contracts, legal
documents and other documents and correspondence for accuracy and
to ensure that all material is issued properly.
- Maintain agency management systems.--
- Exhibit clear and organized file maintenance according to
procedure with comprehensive documentation of account issues.
- Maintain status reports as required.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with others on the team
and within the department.
- Actively participate in department meetings and educational
classes by sharing information and suggestions with others within
- Maintain the professional standards established by the Company
when working with clients.
- All other duties as assigned. Education and/or Experience A
service oriented individual with high personal standards and a
hands-on work style is required for this position, as well as the
ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and adjusting
priorities. A positive and approachable demeanor is needed to
effectively interact with a large group of internal associates and
external clients. In addition, the following is required:
- Successful work history to include a minimum of 3 years
experience in a professional office setting with a history of
progressively greater responsibility for making administrative /
procedural decisions and judgments is required. Preferably this
experience will be with a carrier or brokerage with job tasks
directly related to the above responsibilities.--
- Secondary education such as associate or bachelor degree
- Must attain and/or maintain a valid unrestricted California
Property & Casualty license and meet continuing education
- Must acquire and maintain strong technical Property & Casualty
skills to include multiple insurance carrier rating, policy
issuance and management information systems.--
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel as well as
ability to operate standard office equipment - telephone, copier,
fax and personal computer.
- Demonstrated ability to think logically in solving problems and
present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Work
Environment & Physical Demands
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary
position for extended periods as well as the use of office
equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.--
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work
environment. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the
many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and
clients.Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and
comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare,
tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic
partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups,
volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information
about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers
. Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location 9171 Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, United
States of America Category Customer Services Job Id R_106787 Client
Managers may occasionally perform in the capacity of a Client
Executive Service for specifically assigned accounts to oversee the
preparation of and providing renewal and new business
presentations.... Location 9171 Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, CA
92122, United States of America Category Customer Services Job Id
R_107984 The Client Manager provides advice and assistance
requiring technical and industry knowledge and client service
skills to meet client needs and resolve difficulties. Guide and
mentor Benefit Analysts throughout... Location 9171 Towne Centre
Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, United States of America Category
Customer Services Job Id R_097652 In addition, the Client Manager
may occasionally perform in the capacity of a Client Executive
Service for specifically assigned accounts preparing for and
providing renewal and new business presentations.... Location 9171
Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, United States of America
Category Customer Services Job Id R_110167 Client Executive Service
associates act as a leader for the service team members to include
Client Administrators and Client Managers, as well as Marketing and
Risk & Loss associates as the need for their... Location 9171 Towne
Centre Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, United States of America
Category Customer Services Job Id R_097649 The primary focus of the
Client Administrator is to provide technical support to Client
Executives and to clients in maintaining Business Insurance
insurance policies in accordance with the objectives...
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, San Diego , Client Manager - Private Company, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!