Company: Acuren Group Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Community Management / Property Management Full-time Full-time
Job Title General Manager Job Description Will represent Associa
with the Association Board of Directors as the on-site manager.
Will fulfill the obligations of the management contract in
conjunction with the goals and objectives of the Board of
Directors. Works under the direct supervision of the Regional Vice
President. Has significant contact with Board of Directors,
committees, residents, guests, contractors, vendors, outside groups
and associations, employees and city staff. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Implements Board policy and directives within the scope of the
- Manages all association operations including Civil Code
Compliance, Elections, Budget, Financials, Maintenance, Asset
Management and Recreation programs.
- Works as a liaison between the Board and Legal Counsel. Works
as a liaison between the Board and Board Advisory Committees.
- Provides industry expertise in all areas of community
- Supervises all on-site personnel, and oversees contractors
providing service to the community.
- Works with the Board on strategic initiatives, policy
governance and association projects.
- Administers the various functions of the community within the
projected and approved operating budget, and advises the Board of
Directors of significant operational problems or deviations from
the management plan.
- Acts as liaison between the Board of Directors and residents in
the execution of the established policies and the conveyance of
- Responsible for employee hiring, training, development, and
- Prepares schedules and establishes priorities for routine and
special work projects.
- Prepares annual budget estimates for Board action and approval.
Reports the monthly financial obligation of the Association and
distributes the financial data to the Board of Directors.
- Analyzes financial reports, coordinates input of professional
advisors, implements recommended procedures.
- Establishes priorities, provides advice to the Board concerning
- Supervises expenditures to conform with budget guidelines.
- Establishes budget controls and prepares budget
recommendations. Location Requirements QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with increasing responsibility in
community association or property management.
- Previous experience in maintenance supervision, recreation
management, project development or real estate related fields
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college with major
course work in a field related to property management, HOA
management or equivalent education and experience required.
- CMCA and/or other related industry designations required.
- Knowledge of basic association CC&R's, By-laws and Articles
of Incorporation with ability to read, understand and implement
- Knowledge of accepted management practices and procedures,
building and grounds maintenance requirements, personnel
development and administration, and budget and finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Required to occasionally drive within the community. Valid CA
Driver's License and proof of valid auto insurance required.
Company Description With more than 180 branch offices across North
America, Associa delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle
services to nearly five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+
team members lead the industry with unrivaled education, expertise
and trailblazing innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has
provided solutions designed to help communities achieve their
vision. To learn more, visit www.associaonline.com .
Keywords: Acuren Group Inc, San Diego , General Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!