Company: PTC Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Location; Boston, MA
As a Product Manager on Vuforia Engine, you are responsible for
driving new feature development for PTC's market leading Augmented
Reality SDK, working in Unity and Native. With an ecosystem of over
100K developers and 1M app installs you will literally be defining
the future of AR in the enterprise!
We are a fun and hard-working team within PTC, responsible for
developing technology that not only enables a vast developer
ecoysystem but also powers PTC's best in class AR products -
Vuforia Chalk, Vuforia Studio, Vuforia Toolbox and Vuforia Expert
Capture. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that can
drive complex feature development, balance multiple internal and
external stakeholders and, most importantly of all, is extremely
passionate about AR!
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the Augmented Reality
- Work with customers to identify and prioritize use cases.
- Collaborate with PMs, Designers and Engineers to discover and
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external customers
to gather inputs and set expectations.
- Synthesize multiple inputs and market factors to make rapid
- Support decisions and trade-offs based on research and
- Keep the team(s) inspired and motivated by sharing customer
success stories and outcomes.
- Keep stakeholders informed to ensure a consistent and superior
customer experience. Necessary Experience:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to ship a feature from idea to
- Experience with AR, VR or 3D modeling.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Strong understanding of agile methods to plan and deliver work
- Shipped and supported Mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Shipped and supported Web apps.
- Experience collaborating with teams globally.
- Ability to lead by influence without authority.
- Ability to converge opinions towards customer and business
- Knowledge of collaboration systems (synchronization and sharing
- Experience with product development tools and workflows
(Trello, JIRA). Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Unity Game Development experience.
- Digital art/storyboarding skills
- Experience with digital or marketing agencies.
- Computer science background.
- Design or mechanical engineering background.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products.
- Experience with AI and deep learning concepts. Basic
Qualifications: #LI-AH PTC Company Description PTC enables global
manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software
solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service
innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce
productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC
provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be
deployed to drive digital transformation - on premises, in the
cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine
a better world, we enable it. Why Join Us and Benefits Summary When
looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that
aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team
is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value
our work-life balance. Check out what it's like to work at PTC at
#lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background
leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone
to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic
view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need
to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your
career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the
industry. While your salary is the major component of your
compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package
including: --- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match ---
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) --- Healthcare and Dental
insurance --- Paid Time Off and Sick Time --- Birthday Day-off ---
Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) --- Holiday Pay
--- Employee Referral Program --- Management and Employee Training
Development --- Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: PTC Inc., San Diego , Product Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!