NDT Level III Program Manager
Company: Epsilon Systems Solutions Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Career Opportunities with Epsilon Systems Inc A great place to
work. Careers At Epsilon Systems Inc Share with friends or
Subscribe! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as
new positions become available. Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. has
a current job opening for a full time NDT Level III Program
Manager. Summary: Prepares and maintains NDT procedures for NAVSEA,
AWS, ASME, ABS and other required programs and administers the NDT
training and qualification program. SME in Non-Destructive Testing
associated with service craft, boat, ship, and submarine repair and
modernization. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to QA Director for all assignments and supervision
- Administer the NDT Inspector training and qualification
- Responsible for management of the NDT Program through
- Oversees and approves quality standards for structural and pipe
material and equipment receiving, in-process and final inspection
in accordance with company and contractual requirements.
- Inspects and monitors work performed on government and
commercial work items, specializing in weld and coatings
- Reviews work packages prior to start-work for completeness,
accuracy and compliance with technical specifications and customer
requirements for NDT requirements.
- Performs in-process work surveillances and conducts final
work-package review after work-completion for NDT.
- Performs internal audits to monitor compliance with company
procedures and performs external audits to evaluate supplier
suitability for use.
- Reviews status of in-process rejections and recommends
appropriate corrective action.
- Acts as a primary liaison with customers, vendors and various
company departments for NDT Program support.
- Advises management of test trends, returns, vendor performance
and audit results and corrective action needed.
- Responsible for the training, motivation and discipline of
- Writes and administers qualification exams for Welder, Brazer
and NDT Inspectors.
- Develops quality and Workmanship standards for Welders, Brazers
- Monitors compliance with company Quality Management System,
Workmanship standards and Customer requirements.
- Develops quality control and inspection procedures for
inclusion in production Work-Packages.
- Defines test standards, and specifies test equipment and
- Reviews Technical Specifications and contract requirements to
advise Bid Team of Welding, Brazing and NDT requirements to help
evaluate company capabilities and support the Bid review
- Reviews Technical Specifications and contract requirements
during Work Package and QA Work Book development to provide
guidance for Welding, Brazing and NDT technical requirements, PCP
development and qualification needs.
- Provides Production technical guidance during accomplishment of
- Conducts Quality Assurance inspections, Audit and Surveillances
for the Welding/Brazing and NDT Program.
- Works with customer QA representatives to coordinate inspection
and acceptance activities.
- Reviews QA control requirements with customer representative to
assure compliance with requirements.
- Reviews contractually required documentation for accuracy and
- High school diploma or GED.
- 10 years of specialized training in Quality Assurance of which
5 years minimum must be as a designated NDT Level III.
- 8 years waterfront Quality Assurance Management for NAVSEA
- 8 years of management level work experience.
- NDT Level III Examiner Certification for VT, PT, MT and UT
- Documented Qualifications for NDT Level III VT, PT, MT and UT
that meet the requirements of ASNT-SNT-TC-1A
- 5 years as NDT Level III for SUBSAFE work Preferred
- ASNT Certified Level III for VT, PT, MT and UT, through
- NBPI or NACE Level I or higher inspector certification ADA
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance
- Travel required for program support, audits and
- Frequent standing, sitting, walking, handling, feeling with
hands, reaching with arms.
- Prolonged sitting and use of computer, (typing,
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Occasional stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
- Occasional lifting up to 10+ pounds.
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to some noise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Epsilon
Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers,
Keywords: Epsilon Systems Solutions Inc., San Diego , NDT Level III Program Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!