Contractor Assurance System Operations Manager
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We are still hiring during COVID-19. Click here for details. We
are still hiring during COVID-19.
While the world faces COVID-19, we want you to know we are still
Because we care about your safety, we will be looking to shift
in-person interviews to virtual interviews, we will be joining and
sponsoring virtual job fairs in the coming days and weeks. Our
recruiters and hiring managers have the tools they need to conduct
We are looking forward to meeting you, albeit virtually and safely.
We will all get through this together.
"Working together, we will emerge stronger than ever as a nation,"
John Vollmer, Amentum CEO Contractor Assurance System Operations
- CARLSBAD, New Mexico
- 22797 Job Summary
Nuclear Waste Partnership, an LLC of Amentum, is seeking candidates
for a rewarding career opportunity to support the Waste Isolation
Pilot Plant (WIPP) and be part of the nation's only repository for
the disposal of nuclear waste known as Transuranic (TRU) waste. We
seek a Contractor Assurance System Operations Manager in Carlsbad,
New Mexico.The successful candidate manage the Contractor Assurance
System (CAS) Operations Section and report to Contractor Assurance
Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily
execution of CAS processes including the Issues Management, Event
Investigation, Causal Analysis, Lessons Learned, Management
Observation, and Management Self-Assessment. This position is also
responsible for providing support for line management
implementation of CAS, including providing Deployed CAS
Specialists. Additional responsibilities include managing staff
assigned to the CAS Operations Section, partnering with responsible
managers for successful execution of the CAS processes, interfacing
with CBFO regarding resolution of ICE issues assigned to NWP,
tracking and reporting on CAS process status, leading process
improvement initiatives, and assisting the CAS Integration Manager
in development and implementation of CAS processes, procedures,
tools, and training.NWP Exempt Salary Grade (34 - 36)
- Bachelor's degree plus six (6) years of related experience,
- Associate's degree with ten (10) years of related experience,
- High School Diploma or GED plus fourteen (14) years of related
experience is required.
- Familiarity with Contractor Assurance System related programs
and processes is mandatory.
- Supervisory experience leading people or teams is a must.
- Experience with program/processes ownership or
- Familiarity with WIPP processes, facilities, and organizational
- Due to the nature of work, candidates must be US Citizens.
- Preference given to candidates that have experience with
program/process development, improvement, and maintenance.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills is
- Experience training, coaching, or mentoring is preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with DOE Directives, Standards, and Guides is a
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard computer applications is
- Previous WIPP Project experience is a plus. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Amentum, San Diego , Contractor Assurance System Operations Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!