Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 23, 2021
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source
solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of
federal, state, local and other government organizations. By
combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best
practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to
reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to
achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects
and long-term value. Job Title:--Project Manager (PM) Job Summary:
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Project Manager
(PM) for the Operations and Maintenance Services supporting the
Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA. (NMCSD).The PM will be
responsible for the performance of the work at all job sites for
the NMCSD. Manage Operations and Maintenance (O&M), repair,
minor construction and sustainment contract for large healthcare
government healthcare facilities program. Serve as interface
between the customer and the company shall be responsible for the
performance of the work at all job sites. Deliver exceptional site
leadership, customer service, positive employee engagement, and
compliance with applicable local, state, and federal requirements,
while meeting safety and quality performance requirements. --***
This position is contingent upon contract award. *** Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- --Responsible for day-to-day onsite facilities management for a
24/7/365 large medical complex program.
- Oversee diverse team of managers, leads, technicians, and
- Ensure staff and subcontractors adhere to management plans and
processes, including safety and quality requirements.
- Direct scheduling and completion of preventive maintenance,
repairs, and project work.
- Coordinate closely with customer Facility Management points of
contact in providing formal and ad hoc reports, scheduling
services, sharing program status, and making best practice
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with contract
requirements, healthcare codes and regulations, budgets, and
- Resolve conflicts, identified deficiencies, and issues
following reporting and corrective action requirements.
- Maintain program documentation and records for The Joint
Commission (TJC) requirements, contract deliverables and plans,
training, staff certifications and licenses, and permits.
- Conduct staff training, safety briefings, and quality
- Provide subcontractor and vendor management, including
performance reviews and necessary follow-up actions.
- The Project Manager shall be technically qualified in the field
of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management and shall have, as
a minimum, five (5) years' experience in medical/health care
(bedded-inpatient) facility operations and maintenance, including
the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for 24-hour
(24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical
- The PM shall also have working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC,
CMS, OSHA codes and
- The PM shall have at least five (5) years' experience with The
Joint Commission compliance (maintenance and documentation
[including all CMSS work requests and all supporting
testing/certification/verification (in- house or subcontracted)
documentation] requirements for Environment of Care (EOC) and Life
Safety (LS) compliance) as required for healthcare
- Must have formal training related to TJC Environment of Care /
Life-Safety Code standards.
- Experience using DMLSS PMS is preferred.
- An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified
Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) or Certified Healthcare
Constructor (CHC) certification is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Completion of OSHA 30 preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. We
offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and
skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., San Diego , Project Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!