Field Operations Manager
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Field Operations Manager (20000359) Field
Operations Manager - ( 20000359 ) SUMMARY: The Field Operations
Manager is responsible for managing theSuperintendents and field
employees; ensuring that Superintendent and Foremenduties and
responsibilities are met; training, mentoring and
developingemployees; vehicle fleet management duties. In addition,
there areresponsibilities for the following activities:
productivity, quality control,labor cost, establishing employee
wages, movement of manpower, procurement ofmaterials and any other
activity impacting the successful completion of each project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assigns the Superintendent and Foreman for each project.
- Responsible for monitoring the Company's projects in the field.
Provides assistance to the Superintendent in planning the job,
ordering materials, and manpower.--
- Schedules and provides labor, as needed. Reviews and monitors
labor efficiencies, hours, and ratios. Project the labor needs for
the branch or division and updates monthly.
- Tracks and monitors materials costs, storage, consumed, and
ordered to identify potential problems while minimizing cost and
over runs to the Company. Prepares, reviews, distributes, and/or
maintains all required installation documentation. Ensures Company
policies and guidelines are followed.
- Works with Training and Development team to ensure needed
training and certificates (licenses) are completed.
- Monitors and addresses safety hazards or potential problems
with Superintendents, Foremen and Safety Managers.
- Maintains on going and open communication with General
Contractor, Superintendent, Foreman, site management and employers,
Project Managers, and customers. Provides technical support, as
- Monitors codes and specifications, installation methods.
Maintains thorough knowledge of the systems and equipment being
- Attends meetings with General Superintendent, Company
management, Contractors, Foreman, and others, to keep the
installation on track, and address concerns, etc. Interacts
effectively with clients, contractors, management, and other
employees while promoting a positive customer service environment
and positive work climate.
- Visits job sites to walk through projects reviewing and
inspecting installation methods and quality of work performed.
Meets with Superintendent, Foremen, General Contractor, and site
personnel, as needed.
- Creates a team environment: a positive,well-organized,
proactive force to support profit and growth of the Company.
- 10 years field experience including as a Foreman, or similar
area; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for
construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and
- Familiarity with CAD software
- State Journeyman License may be required. Nicet Certification
may be required. Forklift Certificate, Ramset and Scissor Lift,
Confined Space, Trenching, Scaffolding, and Fall Protection
Certificates, preferred; or general knowledge of these classes
required. CPR and First Aid Competent Person Certified.--
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- BA/BS Degree in construction or degree in a related field a
plus PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Utilize ladders, man lifts or reach booms.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Full squats, stoop or kneeling. WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- This role operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
- There may be a variety of weather conditions while on jobsites
such as rain, snow, heat.
- There may be high noise levels while on jobsites.
Theinformation contained in the job description is for compliance
with theAmericans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an
exhaustive list of dutiesperformed by this position. Additional
duties are performed by the individualscurrently holding this
position and additional duties may be assigned by theSupervisor or
Keywords: CTI Education Group, San Diego , Field Operations Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!