Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Company: TeamWork Online
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Manager, Strategic Partnerships with San Diego Loyal SC in San
Diego -- CA San Diego Loyal SC jobs Sports Jobs in San Diego -- CA
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships SUPERVISES: N/A
STATUS: Full-time, Exempt JOB SUMMARY: The Manager, Strategic
Partnershipsis primarily responsible for overseeing partnership
communication, execution, and implementation of programs for all
partnership contractual deliverables as well as client goals and
interests. This position aids the VP, Corporate Partnerships in any
tasks that may arise pertaining to Partnership Services, including
both existing and new client services. The Manager, Strategic
Partnerships will create and deploy strategies to acquire, develop
and retain corporate sponsors, advertisers, and business partners
as part of an effort to generate new and sustain existing revenue
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution,
and compliance on all client deliverables and renewal revenue. Lead
partner communications while building and maintaining ongoing
positive relationships with partners.
- Review all major deliverables (i.e., signage, print,
promotional, entertainment elements, etc.) to ensure quality
standards and that client expectations are met. Oversee the
execution of all elements of Corporate Partnership contracts,
including media, digital assets, broadcast advertising, stadium
signage, special events, hospitality, and in-game promotions.
Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner,
informing department head of any problems that may arise.
- Assist the Business Development team in finalizing agreements
with new partners to ensure a smooth transition into the management
and service of the relationship. Work with sales team to provide
strategic advertising solutions for partners.
- Work closely with department head and partnership team on
contract renewals for existing clients. Serve as the primary
contact for execution, fulfillment, and renewal of corporate
partnership agreements with the goal of driving partnership growth.
Work closely with the rest of the department to maintain a
continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues
and/or opportunities within or related to the various projects and
deliverables. Work collaboratively with all team departments to
communicate and coordinate all appropriate corporate partnership
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality
standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Be aware of and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth
and new business.
- Communicate clients' goals and represent the partners'
interests in such a way that achieves the partnerships' shared
goals, while always working in the best interest of the San Diego
Loyal Soccer Club.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and
team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client
- Understand the mission and values of the San Diego Loyal Soccer
Club and effectively communicating them to the partners.
- Provide regular input on all account activity, including status
reports on a weekly basis.
- Provide pre-season planning timeline and year-end sponsorship
summaries for all clients.
- Develop and support key sponsorship relationships and embrace
each sponsor relationship by understanding the business of each
partner in a way that allows the organization to anticipate
partners' needs and respond in a timely fashion.
- Develop and deliver account-related correspondence, including
invoices, parking notices, event notices and other updates.
- Utilize internal CRM and sponsorship activation technology
tools daily for contact management, sales pipeline tracking and
timely and accurate record keeping in accordance with company
- Assist in scheduling comprehensive in-game presence for
partners and be able to fill any appropriate gaps in
- Aid in the development and implementation of a plan to reach
all organizational goals for sales renewals.--
- In conjunction with marketing team, coordinate and oversee all
research pertaining to corporate partners including focus groups,
business surveys and other pertinent data collection.
- Assist in the execution of ancillary benefits such as
pre-sales, off-season events, in-game requests and non-match day
- Assist in developing and executing in-season promotions such as
player signings, hospitality, and exclusive events.
- Assist in developing and implementing methods to maintain
established levels of attendance and utilization of suites and
- Distribute customer gifts as appropriate.
- Assist in the development of a department budget and manage it
- Serve as liaison with internal and external department such as
signage vendors, Marketing, Operations, and other applicable
- Maintain corporate partners databases, including contact name,
address, special dates (i.e., birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
comments from visits, etc.
- Maintain all necessary sales and revenue reports and
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the VP,
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:--
- Minimum of a 4-year bachelor's degree or educational
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and managing
- Proficient to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Adobe
Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.--
- Ability to learn and maintain high level of user knowledge with
CRM systems and other software implementations.
- General knowledge of office skills, use of office equipment
(copier, laser printers, fax machine, telephones, computers)
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated success in building,
motivating, and leading teams.
- Strong personnel management, collaboration, communication, time
management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task
and manage projects on strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Proven ability to
correctly use punctuation and grammar.
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism,
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, team
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends,
holidays, and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to travel outside the office and work independently
using good discretion in challenging situations.--
- Minimum physical requirements: able to travel and gain access
to various areas of the stadium for prolonged periods of time
during games and events. Able to lift and transport up to 25
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TeamWork Online, San Diego , Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!