Program Manager (ERP)
Company: Platinum Resource Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Program Manager (ERP) needed for a direct placement opportunity
with our client in San Diego, CA 92126.JOB DESCRIPTIONA Program
Manager (ERP) aids in the implementation and support of an
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Works collaboratively
with members of Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, IT, Supply
Chain, and Quality to guide company through successful integration
of a new ERP system. The candidate should be experienced with
Program Management skills and be familiar with aerospace
manufacturing ERP processes. After completion of the ERP
implementation, the Program Manager will transition into a typical
Program Management role.
- Initiates, plans, executes, monitor, and controls and closes
all activities necessary to ensure the successful completion of
assigned program within established objectives.
- Manages program lifecycle in accordance with PLM process and
ensures results meet regulatory, customer and company requirements
regarding schedule, cost and quality.
- Partners with all internal functions responsible for business
development, product design, verification and validation
activities, planning, procurement, production, quality, shipping,
and product support (as applicable).
- Engages with customers to ensure transparent communication,
maintains excellent Customer scorecards in collaboration with
internal stakeholders, and seeks continuous Customer satisfaction
with the goal of winning new business.
- Oversees program lifecycle and manages all activities necessary
to meet Customer requirements, company goals and objectives.
- Tailor Program Management tools to function within the ERP
- Replace manual Program Management functions with improved
- Develops detailed project plans, including product breakdown
structures, work breakdown structures, resource breakdown
- Manages the entire program with P and L responsibility to the
awarded budget to the best of their ability.
- Analyzes, prioritizes, and drives execution of tasks on the
- Ensures customer satisfaction through excellent communication
and achieves on time deliveries with excellent quality.
- Sets program priorities and provides tactical guidance on
day-to-day program issues.
- Develops ROI analyses, opportunity business plans and product
development road maps as required to improve profitability of
- Works closely with business development team and provides
lessons learned to help mitigate any potential oversights on
previously awarded programs.
- Ensures previous lessons learned are incorporated into program
planning and execution.
- Manages Integrated Project Team (IPT) to reach targeted project
business goals and Customer expectations.
- Handles employee complaints and grievances; staff mentoring,
coaching, counseling; assigning work among employees; and providing
for the safety and security of the employees.
- Directs employees' work in accordance with project schedule and
in collaboration with their functional lead(s).
- Establishes priorities and workflows; facilitates
identification of root cause, conducts analysis, and resolves
issues with appropriate resources departments.
- Calibrates IPT with standards of performance, job
responsibilities and job expectations.
- Conducts IPT meetings while ensuring company policies and
procedures are adhered to and enforced, and when necessary,
modified to address changing strategic objectives.
- Supports functional management with department staff, including
support of timely completion of performance appraisals and
corrective counseling, when appropriate.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five (5) years' experience relevant work-related
- Strong project management experience and education.
- Prior experience in ERP implementation, preferably in aerospace
- Strong technical background to understand and evaluate
- Ability to work independently and interface with
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple activities and projects
using superior organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral communication,
presentation, and facilitator skills with the ability to negotiate,
influence and interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels
of the organization exercising sensitivity to the audience.
- Possesses a positive professional image and a high level of
ethical behavior in exercising consistent judgment, discretion and
confidentiality in all interactions and matters of
- Possesses excellent judgement, critical thinking, problem
solving and decision-making skills with the ability to identify and
resolve complex issues in a timely manner.
- Possesses excellent leadership, team building and managerial
skills with the ability to direct, energized, motivate, train,
assess, evaluate, and develop teams.
- Possesses strong strategic/analytical budgetary management and
financial measurement skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple and /
or competing projects / deadlines. Prioritizing / reprioritizing as
needed to meet departmental and / or business commitments and
- Possesses high degree of personal accountability.
- Ability to travel to all company locations and / or Customers
locations as needed.Platinum Resource Group is a professional level
consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client
companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting,
finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and
interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los
Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our
consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental,
vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses. - provided by
Keywords: Platinum Resource Group, San Diego , Program Manager (ERP), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!