Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 8, 2021
More than just a job,
find your career at ArcBest -- ArcBest is a logistics company with
creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for
complex supply chain challenges. Wanting to join the ArcBest
family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that
will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support
our values-driven culture. Currently, we are looking for an Account
Manager to join the ArcBest team. Account Managers grow and
maintain profitable ArcBest business by selling and marketing
ArcBest solutions and services to current and prospective
customers. This is an outside sales role. Your contribution may
- Develop sales strategies and a comprehensive understanding of
customers business models
- Identify customer challenges; develop and implement solutions
to create opportunities
- Make sales calls and presentations to customers of all
- Manage business relationships and entertain customers
- Monitor the Company's industry competitors, new products, and
market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers
- Aggressively pursue customers using networking, social media,
customer referrals, etc.
- Obtain and develop new accounts utilizing Company techniques
- Maintain and grow expertize of ArcBest service offerings
- Collaborate with customers, front-line management, and various
- Negotiate service requirements and prices; establish service
- Create service solutions for customers unique business
problems, and initiate pricing
- Assist in collection process and cargo claim prevention, as
- Maintain accurate territory account information in ArcBest
- Complete monthly sales audit reports and expense reports, as
company guidelines require
- Complete itinerary and call report as required by Company
guidelines and IRS regulations
- Conduct and receive phone calls and emails to identify
opportunities, solve problems, build relationships, secure
profitable business, and increase market share
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude in a highly
- Interact with all employees and customers in a professional and
- Work in a team setting to accomplish goals
- Other duties and projects, as assigned As an Account Manager,
you will be a member of the ArcBest Outside Sales team. Your hours
will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular
hours that may occur depending on workload and customer and company
events. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet
the minimum requirements:
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Supply Chain Management
is preferred, but a well-managed and successful sales career will
be considered as well.
- Prior C-Level presentation experience, financial acumen, and
strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Solid communication and presentation skills are a must.
- One should be professional, courteous and have a
- We are searching for someone with the ability to lead the sales
process from uncovering a customer's needs, to successful account
- Current and legal drivers license to operate motor vehicle. The
benefits of joining our team are as follows:
- Attractive salary plus incentive plan.
- Professional training.
- Cell phone and car allowance.
- Expense account.
- Paid holidays and vacation. If you require accommodation in the
application process, please contact email@example.com or call us at
(479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including
Vet/Disability. Be the first know about new career opportunities!
Be the first to know about new career opportunities! Join our
talent network to be notified about future job postings. If you are
experiencing technical difficulties with completing the application
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 494-6654.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact email@example.com or call or fax us at (479)
Keywords: ArcBest, San Diego , Account Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!