Program Manager I or II
Company: E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 8, 2021
About the Organization E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) is a
professional services firm established in 1988 specializing in a
full spectrum of engineering services including, project
engineering and design, federal base operations and infrastructure
support services, gas pipeline construction and inspection
services, environmental consulting and remediation, and information
technology services. At E2, we value safety, innovation and
collaboration, and we are dedicated to excellence.
Description The preferred candidate has the ability to manage a
core group of projects in a functional area. Can provide program
management services to monitor procurement, design, construction,
and other related activities and to facilitate, coordinate and
manage the program with respect to timely performance in accordance
with the project schedule and the requirements of the program and
monitor the quality of services and workmanship and shall recommend
courses of action when respective contractual requirements are not
being fulfilled.Supervisory Responsibilities
- Minimal. Work is highly independent. May assume a team lead
role for the work group and communicating policies, purposes, and
goals of the organization to subordinates.Program Management
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards,
assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies.
- Schedules and allocates work.
- Provides advice, guidance, and training to subordinates.
- Responsible for project planning execution, and
- Responsible for the overall contract performance.
- Manages substantial program/technical support operations
involving multiple project/task orders and personnel at diverse
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and execution of
all program/technical support activities.
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to
effectively direct program/technical support activities.
- Meets and confers with management officials regarding program
status and discusses technical activities and problem resolutions.
Number of Openings 1 Position Requirements Education and
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Business
Management or equivalent field.
- PMP, Agile or other Program Management certifications, training
and/or demonstrated experience.
- IEEE, IEC participating member.
- Advanced degree in Business or Engineering,
- Minimum of 4-10 years of years of experience managing complex
technical and/or civil construction projects with three or more
simultaneous work streams.
- Demonstrated leader and coach in simultaneous projects and
programs, demonstrated communication skills - verbal, written and
in presentation format.
- Ability to manage deliverables at all levels of the business
structure from entry level to executive level management.
- Strong analytical cost management/cost control expertise
including financial modeling, utilization of costing tools.
- SAP, Excel, and GAACP.Preferred
- Regulated utility exposure preferred.
- Prior experience with Southern California utility companies.
Benefits E2 offers an excellent benefits package including health,
dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match,
paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume.
Candidate Information Preferred method of application is through
our online job system. Solicitation Please no solicitation of any
kind from agencies, staffing, or recruiting firms.
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Close Date 4/30/2021
Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Req Number CA-4775 Open Date 2/22/2021
Location San Diego, CA EOE Statement All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal,
please contact Cindy Wilson at 470.588.0259
This position is currently accepting applications. Senior Program
Manager in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 2/22/2021
Project Manager in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 2/18/2021
Senior Manager, PMO in Atlanta, GA
Posted on: 1/26/2021
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles Cost Engineer in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 10/7/2019
Electrical Engineer in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 2/18/2021
Project Engineer - Electric Utility in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 2/18/2021
Human Resources Generalist in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 3/12/2021
Program Analyst I in San Diego, CA
Posted on: 3/3/2021
Keywords: E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc, San Diego , Program Manager I or II, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!