Company: OJB Landscape Architecture
Location: Solana Beach
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with a team of
dynamic and highly creative professionals with a focus on project
pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement. As a
full-time member of the Marketing Team, this person will be
responsible for managing the proposal process, developing interview
presentations, coordinating awards submissions, aligning messaging
across all communications platforms to our brand, and communicating
with leaders across the firm regarding market and project
Job Functions & Responsibilities: Responsible for managing all
stages of the proposal development process, including preparing and
developing content, graphic design, and layout; ensuring compliance
with solicitation documents; editing; and producing final
deliverables within required timeframes. Responsibilities will
- Coordinating all proposal materials (graphics, text, and
consultant content) into a polished, client-ready package.
- Serving as a key member of the larger OJB marketing and
business development team (Pursuit team), supporting firmwide
marketing projects and efforts.
- Maintaining and developing new relationships with consultants,
technical advisors, and other experts to assist the Pursuit Team in
creating the most strategically positioned and technically
competent team to win the work.
- Understanding the competitive environment as well as thoroughly
researching the client groups to maximize project win
- Participating in interview strategy and preparation meetings;
preparing presentation and interview materials.
- Leading and serving in a quality control capacity during the
preparation and review of proposal / interview materials developed
by other team members.
- Creating or offering suggestions for persuasive, strategic, and
effective messaging, converting text to images/diagrams that will
resonate with clients and align with OJB's brand.
- Writing new text and/or tailoring existing materials, which may
include interviewing staff/technical experts, to incorporate win
strategies into text, meet RFP requirements, and provide
customized, compelling and effective RFP responses.
- Supporting lead tracking and marketing-related strategic
- Developing and maintaining effective positive working
relationships with co-workers, clients, and other project team
- Coordinating, assembling, and preparing all documentation using
Branding & Style Guidelines.
- Doing what needs to be done.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design,
Communications, Landscape Architecture, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years proposal and marketing experience in the
disciplines of Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interior
Design or related field is REQUIRED.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of page layout and design standards (particularly for
large text documents) with the ability to write in a variety of
- Proofreading, formatting, writing, and editing skills
- Willingness and confidence to offer opinions and direction to
all levels within the Pursuit Team.
- Ability to use deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
to address challenges independently, while knowing when to get
- Excellent planning and organization skills needed to coordinate
the activities of various team members while also holding team
members accountable and prioritizing tasks.
Keywords: OJB Landscape Architecture, San Diego , Marketing Manager, Executive , Solana Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!