Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities*
Company: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Project / Construction Management Irvine, California Rockville,
Maryland Oakland, California San Diego, California Los Angeles,
California Henderson, Nevada Washington, District Of Columbia
Sacramento, California Dallas, Texas Sonoma, California Seattle,
Washington O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a
full service, independent construction management company with over
39 years' experience in the industry. We have offices in Dallas,
Las Vegas, Seattle, Charlotte, Washington D.C., and throughout
California, serving a broad range of markets: Federal Government,
Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, and
Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes Construction
Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators, and
Please apply to this position if you would like to be added to our
Construction Manager Job Bank and considered for future positions
that may become available. Do not hesitate to tell us about your
desired location, desired experience level (Entry Level,
Mid-Career, Senior), or anything else that you would consider
interesting future. If an opportunity comes up that matches your
interests, we will reach out. All entries will remain strictly
Construction Manager responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan
and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in
conjunction with office based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications.
Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including
monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and
activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist
Business Development functions as necessary. Candidates should
- Design-Build, Delivery Methods, CM at Risk and Public Works
experience (Preferably Vertical Buildings)
- Both design-build and design-bid-build experience
- Team spirit with a cooperative can do mind set
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to proactively solve
- Experience working in the public sector. You have been
redirected to a O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. job
Keywords: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc., San Diego , Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities*, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!