Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith FletcherAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.A bit about us:Our client is one of the top general
contracting, construction management, and development companies.
With over 70 years of experience and is 100% employee-owned, they
oversee projects throughout the southwest.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- HSA and 401K Plan!
- Bonus Plan!
- Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsPrimary Function:Inspect
project work environment for safety concerns, safety violations,
and any action or situation that is an impediment to the health &
safety of employees, clients, and the public. Conduct safety
trainings, inspections, investigations, audits, planning, and
follow-ups on multiple projects.Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Assist other on the Safety team including Senior Safety
- Immediate stop any work that could cause serious or
- Identify areas of safety training and coordinate or conduct
- Continually monitor the projects for adherence to safety plans
and safety rules.
- Conduct periodic reviews of safety plan
- Supervise Safety coordinators
- Monitor safety inspections for accuracy, frequency, and
- Have a bachelor---s or equivalent in work experience
- Osha 30, 500, 510 certifications
- Computer proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Understanding of Procore, Apple iOS, Bi-lingual are a
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements in a Construction
- Ability to read and understand Construction schedules and
- ASP though the BCSP
- Valid Driver---s license.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Safety Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!