Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Office Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of
our Amobee office while being an energetic advocate for our
company's vibrant culture. This is a very visible and important
role. We are looking for someone who can deliver on all of the many
facets of running an office but who will do so in a way where
design aesthetic is maintained, employee needs are met, and
standards are maintained in a collaborative, effective manner.
Additionally, this position will support business projects and may
also assist our teams and executives with executing employee and
client events, both internally and externally. The Office Manager
will be required to visit the office while the company is working
remotely and be there to maintain employee safety and adherence to
policies once we return. This is considered an essential in-office
- Maintain health, safety supplies and policy guidelines within
the office space including enforcement of all Return to Work
- Professionally greet guests and interviewees with warmth,
kindness, positivity and connect them to the right point
- Serve as the culture champion for the office, thinking of ways
to bring employees together to encourage a dynamic and
collaborative environment, as well as planning & implementing
culture and engagement activities that activate our company values,
including birthday celebrations, team bonding activities, community
service events, and annual company events.
- Provide general office support and management across our
- Create and maintain calendar invites; Maintain calendar of key
dates for employee, including birthdays, employment anniversaries,
and other key events
- Work with internal teams and Marketing to design and post
content and communications on Slack channels and within the office
- Manage the organization, space planning, cleanliness and
functionality of the office location; work with third party vendors
to service repairs.
- Manage all mail, inbound/outbound deliveries, and distribution
- Run local ad hoc errands for the office; pick up office
maintenance or employee recognition purchases, ensuring the work
environment is functional, welcoming, and positive.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to
ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office.
- Own office security, per our standard security policy, and
control access to the office and ensure it is properly secured at
all times. Manage the integrity of the conference room booking
- Work closely with IT to ensure all technology is working
properly and set up correctly for presentations and meetings.
- Maintain stocked and tidy kitchen areas, per current program
- Maintain all copier/printer stations and track/communicate
monthly meter reads.
- Facilitate vendor invoicing to Accounts Payable for
- Use sound judgement when making purchases and tracking
- Submit timely expense reports with proper coding and
- Follow all purchasing guidelines as defined by the Finance
team, including vendor evaluation and setup, submissions and
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors,
service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office
- Help onboard new employees with necessary equipment,
information, company procedures and policies and desk setup.
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies and
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and
staff including after-hours maintenance or security issues.
- Take on projects assigned on a quarterly basis to support the
needs of the business and further career development.
- Additional ad hoc duties in support of the office or executive
leadership may also be assigned.
- 3+ years of work experience in an administrative/office
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and
ability to multitask.A get-it-done attitude, and high level of
- Resilient, and easily adaptable to change.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize
and focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive, and solve problems expeditiously,
while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google
- Ability to perform event setup and participation which may
occur after normal business hours.
- Some local travel; must have reliable transportation in order
to conduct office related errands, source vendors and set-up
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability
The world's leading independent advertising platform, Amobee
unifies all advertising channels-including TV, programmatic and
social-across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with
streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by
in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and
technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for
the convergence of digital and advanced TV- including linear TV,
over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling
advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated
partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and
Amobee has been named to Fortune's Top 10 Best Workplaces in
Advertising and Marketing. Amobee's platforms have been widely
recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in
technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned
subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the
world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21
countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle
East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base
salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive
benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when
applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting
Keywords: Amobee, San Diego , Office Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!