Regional Manager, San Diego, California
Company: Reali, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We're here to delight homeowners at every stage of their lives.
Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable,
and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless,
transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and
homeownership experience by partnering technology with a
customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow,
title, home services and more!
Reali just raised $250M, recently won the 2021 PropTech App of the
Year Award. We are growing our teams!
Are you a high energy, Managing Broker, leading 100+ Real Estate
Agents? Do you have exceptional people skills, establishing
relationships and motivating others? If so, Reali is seeking a
Residential Real Estate Regional Manager for our San Diego County
team! This role develops talent and local markets, executing upon
the Reali vision. Our Regional Manager understands winning on
behalf of sellers and buyers, successful Agents, local market
dynamics, and how to identify marketplace shifts, quickly adjusting
- Build exceptional customer experiences, establishing trust and
confidence in Reali's model in the local market
- Maintain continuous high performing levels of sales staff by
recruiting Real Estate professionals in their region.
- Guide and lead our local real estate agents in delivering a
smooth on the ground customer experience to enhance effectiveness
and remove inefficiencies throughout the customer journey
- Develop local San Diego markets through your deep local real
estate experience and network of trusted players in the
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Real Estate
professionals, supporting teams, customers and leadership
- Ensure the Real Estate sales team effectively communicates our
value proposition though consistent quality control, proposals, and
- Achieve quarterly and annual self-generation closing
- Support Real Estate sales professionals with roadmap to
- Identify and Promote Team Leaders
- Identify new technologies, marketing sources, and other
Industry related tools that can positively impact Reail.
- Deliver regional market insights and actionable customer
feedback to Reali's Corporate Headquarters e.g. The Regional
Manager will remain close to Business Operations and assist with
weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.>
- Active California based, BRE, Broker's License
- 5+ years of experience
- Currently and/or previous broker/manager of 100+ Agents
- Entrepreneurial at heart, adventurous and naturally
- Tech Savvy, self-starter, eager to learn new systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with both clients and internal teams
- Highly collaborative and team-focused; able to work
independently and remotely
- Flexible with your schedule and adaptable in a dynamic and
changing team environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Reali is made up of experts and technologists who collaborate to
deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers,
sellers, and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo, California and
founded in 2016, Reali supports the entire transaction process from
beginning to end with full-service offerings including loans,
mortgages, real estate, escrow, title, home services, and more! By
merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology,
the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products to
take the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has
won multiple awards and has cemented a winning reputation with an
A+ from the BBB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Reali, Inc., San Diego , Regional Manager, San Diego, California, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!