Remote Project Manager
Company: Eliassen Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. is
seeking a Remote Project Manager who will develop and manage
project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major
technology initiatives across the enterprise.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the
Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage
the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation,
project schedule changes and issue escalation.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- PMP is preferred but not required
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
Keywords: Eliassen Group, San Diego , Remote Project Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!