Director Of Sales
Company: Confidant Recruiting, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A San Diego digital marketing agency is seeking a "hands on"
Director of Sales to manage a team of account executives that sell
digital marketing and software solutions into the medical
The Director of Inside Sales is responsible for leading the Inbound
client acquisition team, including ensuring new sales targets and
metrics are achieved and exceeded. Reporting to the SVP Sales this
role requires a leader with proven B2B digital marketing and/or
SaaS software sales experience. This role works closely with
organizational leadership and requires a high degree of initiative,
sound judgment, and leadership.
Director of Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of Account Executives selling across
all SMB verticals, guiding and building capability and ensuring
individual and team success.
- Get into the weeds, listen in on calls, review pipelines with
AE's and provide appropriate constructive feedback guiding team
members towards achieving key metrics.
- Grow the full-funnel of inbound demand generation from solution
demonstrations to closed won revenue.
- Partner with Marketing to activity contributes to the effective
delivery of Marketing campaigns and activity, while ensuring timely
contact of all inbound leads.
- Meet and exceed channel monthly and annual targets, generate
revenue and contribute to total business KPI's.
- Drive sales by managing the complete sales process through
conducting inbound/outbound sales activities that build our
- Execute go-to-market strategies and lead with best practices
and processes that will enable rapid scaling and ensure sales
discipline in forecasting.
- Facilitate cross-functional partnerships between sales, support
and customer success to manage the entire customer onboarding
journey and increase customer referrals.
Director of Inside Sales Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B SaaS or Digital Marketing sales
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience overseeing
inbound sales teams.
- Must be able to articulate success in hiring, managing and
motivating a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products,
including PPC and SEO a plus.
- Experience working within Healthcare a plus.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and
superior leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience forecasting revenue.
Apply now by sending a resume
Keywords: Confidant Recruiting, Inc., San Diego , Director Of Sales, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!