Senior Product Manager - ExamSoft (USA Remote)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
This role will be responsible for supporting the assessment needs
of exam administrators and exam takers. The Senior Product Manager
will be responsible for defining the product roadmap and
prioritizing the product backlog, informed by understanding user
needs, market demands, and our overall company strategy. This
includes new feature development, enhancements, problem management,
and collaboration/integration with cross-product initiatives. The
Senior Product Manager will collaborate closely with the
Development team, assisted by the Associate Product Manager, to
drive development execution. -
- Develop subject matter expertise about the assessment
- Develop a deep understanding of client needs and competitive
pressures to inform decision-making -
- Lead definition of Epic-level requirements and detailed user
stories, in collaboration with Design and Engineering teams, and
with support of Associate Product Manager
- Maintain prioritized Epic-level roadmap and Story-level backlog
in support of overall business objectives
- Triage problem management escalations, providing feedback on
prioritization and approach to expedite resolution
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product Management team to
coordinate dependencies and ensure alignment across related
- Work with Program Manager to plan and execute go-to-market
activities, including internal and external communication and
- Seek out and leverage feedback, including client interviews and
usage data, to measure success and drive additional
- Manage an Associate Product Manager to assist in
responsibilities outlined above, potentially growing the team over
time through future phases of projects -
- Experience managing product roadmaps, especially in
- Ability to lead collaborative design sessions with UX and
- Ability to manage a small team
- Ability to lead internal and external
- 5-10 years experience as a Data Analyst, Product Owner, or
- Experience working with Software as a Service
- Bachelor's or experience in BA/PM roles - - - - - - - - - -
- Experience working with Educational Technology, especially in
- Experience working on software migration initiatives
- Familiarity with existing ExamSoft or Turnitin products and
- Proficiency in G-Suite tools
- Bachelor's in Comp. Sci, Data, Education, or related field
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes. -
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by -putting educators and learners at
the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, San Diego , Senior Product Manager - ExamSoft (USA Remote), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!