Project Manager (03212022)
Company: Betternight Powered By Sleep Data
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Betternight Powered By Sleep Data Description:
The Project Manager develops and manages both internal and
client-facing projects in a dynamic environment, delivering
reporting and tools to ensure team members across departments meet
objectives. This self-starter must work well on a team and employ
strong communication skills to manage project timelines and
deliverables. Projects may include, but are not limited to new
client implementations, new market implementations, business and/or
clinical operations, acting as administrative point of contact
between Customer Success and internal/external
clients/stakeholders, company process improvement efforts, and
quality management. PROJECT MANAGER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Attend and lead customer and internal implementation and update
- Define all customer requirements on assigned projects.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with business
partners, internal associates, and vendors.
- Participates in discussions with the project team and customers
to define scope and project requirements.
- Proactively identifies and escalates barriers to project
success. Partners with the project owner to ensure project
- Assesses and prioritizes project deliverables, addressing
stakeholder expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Specifies requirements, scope level of effort, assess team
member strengths and give work assignments with delivery dates in
- Schedule and facilitates regular internal and client-facing
communications and schedules meetings necessary to achieve
- Ability to recognize problems and issues, negotiate and achieve
resolutions in a timely manner.
- Communicates with resources to accomplish project tasks and
maintain project schedules. Responsible for the flow of information
from the project owner to the team regarding the project, including
regular project status updates.
- Produces workflows and other materials to document decisions
and processes. Preserves documentation for future reference and
- Tracks customer and internal deliverables and project scope
ensuring the project meets the criteria as established in the
- Work with internal operations team to develop and maintain
project plans and project chronologies.
- Monitor milestone progress against established project
chronology and provide regular updates to account management team
- Work with internal team to ensure that all project closeout
activities and reports are completed per the established project
- Upon completion of each project, partner with account
management team and accounting to ensure final invoicing is
accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Maintains up-to-date reports and spreadsheets.
- Occasional travel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. .
- Bachelor's degree in related field, advanced degree preferred
plus a minimum 2 year's Project/Program Management experience.
- Clinical healthcare, DME, telehealth or healthcare call center
experience highly preferred.
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills in Windows, Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Visio software required.
- Experience with ClickUp strongly preferred.
- Complex, large-scale client implementations and deployments
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and leads project teams.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and remain calm in a
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of contractual terms and conditions.
- Solid understanding of Project Management concepts and
- Strong computer skills are required. Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Basic medical terminology knowledge and experience with program
- Experience in an interdisciplinary setting (i.e. Telehealth,
DME, Marketing, Outreach/ Call Center, Clinical Operations, etc.)
- Proven analysis and scoping experience yielding projects and
pipeline that maximizes the impact and benefit of improvements to
decrease project cycle times.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High energy, relentless optimism in pursuit of achieving
outcomes. BetterNight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 4I CFR 60-I.35(C).
Keywords: Betternight Powered By Sleep Data, San Diego , Project Manager (03212022), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!