Company: BNBuilders, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Develop and administer employee/craft site specific safety
- Instruct and train project leaders in company safety programs
and policies. -
- Assist project teams to identify and incorporate best safety
practices into site programs.
- Supervise and administer safety/first aid and emergency
- Audit project work practices and track findings to completion.
Use findings to evaluate trends and to provide data for continuous
- Review incident performance to discover root causes and provide
recommendations to the management team for corrective and
- Lead the development of risk mitigation tools such as Accident
Prevention Plans, Safe Operating Procedures, Job Hazard Analyses,
Toolbox Meetings, and OSHA Outreach Training Programs.
- Oversee the documentation of all accidents, safety violations,
and unsafe conditions/activities.
- Oversee the issuance of confined area entry and "hot work"
permits as required.
- Emergency response.
- Work with corporate safety director to continuously improve
safety policies, procedures and processes. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 8 years construction industry experience.
- Current First Aid CPR training.
- In depth understanding of local and federal safety regulations
for the construction industry.
- Experience overseeing industrial hygiene and fire protection
- Prefer experience with General Contractor managing self-perform
work in a union environment. -
- Prefer project experience on jobs with construction costs of at
least 20 Million dollars.
- Understanding of subcontractor management and safety
requirements for specialty trades. -
- Effective communicator, able to deliver clear, concise and
consistent messages, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in construction safety
practices when working with clients, subcontractors and project
Keywords: BNBuilders, Inc, San Diego , Safety Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!