Marketing Manager - Cell & Gene Therapy
Company: Miltenyi Biotec, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Miltenyi Biotec, 3,000 employees worldwide develop pioneering
solutions for biomedical science and the clinical application of
cell therapies. Our multidisciplinary team combines excellence in
research with the development of innovative products for the
treatment of serious diseases.Marketing Manager - Cell & Gene
TherapySan Diego, CATasks:As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec team,
you will develop the strategies and drive the execution of targeted
activities that will enable the development of specific markets and
the achievement of North American revenue targets. Additionally,
you will be responsible for the development of strategies,
marketing plans, and activities that are intended to enhance or
distinguish company placement within the defined market space and
will encompass multiple portfolios. As a result of your ability to
conduct routine business analyses and reviews with clear measurable
metrics to evaluate market performance and implement appropriate
action, you will support the continued success of Miltenyi Biotec
as a whole.Among other responsibilities, you will:
- Develop business plans and product positioning for a specific
marketplace to meet key strategic/business needs.
- Perform market research, monitor competitive activity, identify
customer needs and KOLs.
- Conduct routine market evaluations to determine market
penetration/segmentation and growth.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team, sales team, KOLs and
physician customers to identify and evolve marketing programs.
- Design and execute on targeted multi-channel marketing
- Represent the company in key business/ strategic meetings to
solicit feedback on company offering.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with
strategic key accounts following customer-relationship-management
- Develop rolling sales forecasts for new and current products
focused with the targeted marketspace.
- Develop tactics, tools, logistics, campaigns, basic messaging
and positioning to support sales and revenue objectives of
- Develop pre-launch and launch plans for new products for US and
- Develop and ensure implementation of "how to sell" guidelines
for sales representatives, including product rationale,
positioning, competitive overview, companion products, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in strategic
- Lead cross-functional teams/groups, (i.e., launch teams); to
develop strategic and tactical marketing strategies.
- Direct, supervise, train and assign work of staff; issue
performance notices and engage in performance dialogues.
- Provide feedback on targeted portfolio pricing strategies to
produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Represent the company on accompanied visits to accounts in
order to support field activities or to solicit feedback on company
products and services.
- Actively participate in presentations and discussions during
District and Regional Meetings.
- Maintain high level of office and regional interaction
necessary to effectively develop sales opportunities.Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the life sciences, or MBA
preferred. Must have in-depth technical knowledge and a minimum of
eight years of experience in product line marketing; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational skills or project management skills
required and marketing experience in a regulated field a plus. Cap
Ex experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer with Windows--- operating system,
Outlook--- email, Maximizer or other CRM databases, internet, and
basic MS Office--- products.
- Please note that this position may require vaccination against
COVID-19, unless individual is entitled to reasonable accommodation
under applicable law.Physical Demands:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to sit and
stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus. Must have ability to handle more than one
task at a time and must work at a rapid pace while maintaining
attention to detail. Must be able to travel routinely by plane and
car.Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. This job is
performed in a temperature controlled, handicap-accessible facility
without exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Generally,
this job is performed in an office environment.Miltenyi Biotec is
expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to
embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and
collaborative working environment that encourages contribution,
innovation, and growth.We empower great science. For over 30 years,
Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and
solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We
are 3,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists,
marketers and more - all dedicated to improving scientific
understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus
and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.Miltenyi
Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Keywords: Miltenyi Biotec, Inc., San Diego , Marketing Manager - Cell & Gene Therapy, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!