Associate Product Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAssociate Product ManagerRaken is looking to hire
an Associate Product Manager focused on helping Raken acquire, grow
and retain our core customers. Reporting to the Director of
Product, and working with a team of passionate colleagues, you will
be involved in shaping the future of our company.In this role, you
will face user experience, design, and innovation challenges as you
seek to find the optimal balance between the needs of our business
and the needs of our core users. You will have the chance to
contribute early-on to the evolution of our entire product suite,
and that work will have an immediate, visible impact on our users
and our company's trajectory. You will also have the chance to
directly contribute to Raken's core product offering, and
positively impact the lives of the 180 million+ construction
workers worldwide.Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad,
- We have won numerous awards including being named a 'COOL
Company' by San Diego Venture Group as well as one of San Diego's
'Most Innovative Products' and 'Best Places to Work'.
- We are disrupting a 7,000 year old industry and recently raised
a Series A with some of the most respected investors in The Valley.
This position offers phenomenal benefits (including employer
sponsored health, dental and vision), and unlimited growth
potential. You'll be a critical part of our team, working in our
offices right on the Pacific Ocean.
- Our Culture is Top Priority - We have a hard working team that
loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun wile doing
it. Role Responsibilities:
- Partner with product design and engineering to build balanced
and creative solutions that grow Raken's customer base.
- Leverage data collected from user research, testing, and market
analysis, to influence product decisions and direction.
- Work with the Director of Product to deliver projects aligned
with the overall product roadmap.
- Partner with customer success, sales, and marketing to ensure
we are building the right features and successfully releasing to
customers.Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in project or product management.
- Experience with an agile development process
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to
completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that
processes and products can be improved.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; you can
clearly and persuasively communicate complex strategies and goals
to peers and leaders.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance and the
ability to make tradeoffs
- Ability and interest to roll up your sleeves and fill in the
gaps when the team requires it.
- Ability to combine strong execution skills with a real passion
for building great customer experiences.
- Excellent self-learner and can pick up new skills in a matter
of hours or days.
- Combines strong execution skills with a real passion for
building great customer experiences.
- A Bachelor's degree is requiredPreferred Experience
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience managing backlogs with Jira
- Familiarity with the construction industryBenefits:
- Employee Sponsored Medical (99% covered) Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO, including 12 Paid Holidays
- Free on-site gym membership / classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air and Varidesk Stand-Up Desk
- Walking distance to the beach
- Free use of surfboards and bikes on-site
- On-site Coffee Bar
- Monthly Social EventsAbout Raken, Inc.:Raken is a cloud-based,
mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We
enable construction field workers and office personnel to report
and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with
Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes
and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in
Keywords: Raken, San Diego , Associate Product Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!