Company: North Peak Solutions
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At North Peak, the Marketing Manager is responsible for growing
awareness of North Peak's impact, positioning and services in the
nonprofit and foundation sectors. About North Peak We are a growing
CRM technology consulting firm that empowers nonprofits' impact
through strategic advising and technical expertise, primarily
around the effective use of Salesforce's CRM. Organizations trust
and love to work with North Peak because our team of experts is
equally skilled in CRM strategy & best practice and Salesforce
design, configuration, and administration. We are client-minded and
work every day to put ourselves in nonprofit and foundations'
shoes, so we can help them make the best choices for their
immediate and long-term goals. We value collaboration, curiosity,
and new ideas, and we are motivated by tough challenges and the
chance to help organizations make greater impact. Position
Responsibilities: The priorities of this position are:
- Generate right-fit leads for North Peak services through
- Write & publish content, in collaboration with North Peak staff
and client subject matter experts, that represents our unique
perspective and provides valuable insights for nonprofits pursuing
- Keep North Peak's digital presence up-to-date. This includes
updating the website and online forms as needed as well as
publishing on Social Media in support of other initiatives
- Work with partner organizations on joint marketing initiatives
that communicate our key messages to potential clients and
- Periodically organize major outreach efforts in the form of
events, webinars or in-depth whitepapers.
- Maintain a basic marketing and communication plan Skills
Required The skills we are looking for candidates to have (or
quickly acquire) are:
- Design and produce content that educates relatively
inexperienced audiences on expert-level topics around technology
adoption, benefits, challenges, etc
- Experience managing outreach initiatives (Events, webinars,
whitepapers) from conception to completion.
- Manage efforts to achieve goals of generating right-fit
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to
- Initiative - we're a small team that works quickly, and we are
looking for a teammate who is comfortable sharing and running with
- 3+ years experience in positions of marketing and/or
communication to a nonprofit or foundation audience, preferably
- Work across teams with subject matter experts to produce
- Experience working with Salesforce or other flexible CRM
solutions. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week.
We are a distributed company with team members working remotely.
- A competitive salary, performance-based compensation for
achieving repeat business goals and annual bonus connected to
- 18-day flat PTO policy including 8 paid holidays to start;
increases to 21-days PTO after two years.
- A tech stipend to spend on computer equipment, phone bills,
internet, co-working memberships, and other expenses. The items
purchased are yours to keep. ($3000)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) - Full coverage
for employee and 25% for dependents
- Volunteer time off and matching gift program
- Employee Retirement Plan
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences.
- A focus on work/life balance. We have a flexible office hours
policy although team members are expected to be generally available
during regular business hours.
Keywords: North Peak Solutions, San Diego , Marketing Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!