Director of Digital Marketing
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE - PAID TRAINING - BONUS PROGRAM
health benefits + paid holidays + 401k match + paid time off (PTO)
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ in Temecula is
currently recruiting for an Director of Digital Marketing. IDIQ is
a privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We
provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers
nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQ -, CreditScoreIQ -
and MyScoreIQ -. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in
our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by
BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the
Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution
Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio
by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more
about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a highly successful, energetic, and resourceful
Director of Digital Marketing to join our marketing team and
execute global strategy across paid search, social and display
channels. You will focus on day-to-day media buying excellence and
drive high-quality leads and revenue growth across all market
segments. You will work hand-in-hand with the CMO and brand team
and will help to formulate hypotheses, developing testing plans
based on data-supported insights.
- Hands-on management and optimization of paid search, social and
display campaigns to drive high-quality leads and pipeline.
- Develop B2C paid media campaigns for both Search and Social
- Develop email, search, and remarketing campaign to nurture B2B
Leads into quality prospects.
- Research and implement paid media strategy based on industry
- Maintain reports, budgets, campaigns performance, return on
investment, and other channel metrics
- Manage campaigns with a data driven approach and compile
insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Actively manage roadmap completion, and execute ever-changing
quarterly media plans for paid-search, social, and display
- Roll out audiences to execute against both prospecting and
- Implement a creative testing framework and test plans to
improve performance across different vendors and platforms.
- Drive A/B landing page testing and optimization across your
- Lead the day-to-day management of automated lifecycle of email
campaigns, and journeys
- Lead engagement and cross-sell email campaigns to educate and
incent and re-engage customers
- Leverage integration and automation tools to connect multiple
marketing and business platforms
Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be
assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- 5+ years of demand generation and/or customer acquisition for
- Power-user knows the ins and outs of the key search, social and
display platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Experience using technology integration and automation tools
such as zapier, integromat, make.
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills. Ability to
analyze data, overcome data noise, and make data driven
- Proficiency in Excel is a requirement: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP,
SUMIF formulas are your friends.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is a requirement with a proven
track record building audiences and gaining insights to drive
- Email marketing with knowledge of current trends and industry
- Prior roles as a "player/coach", willing to roll up your
- Incredibly organized, efficient and a critical thinker; taking
on complex projects, breaking them down logically, and owning them
from start to finish
- A strong communicator that can efficiently communicate
takeaways and insights to drive improvements.
- Experienced in performance marketing, with a focus on
understanding Return on Investment
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet
deadlines, comfortable with a fast-paced environment!
- BA/BS required
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Strategic Thinking: Able to see and communicate the big picture
in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through
comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Intelligence: Learns Quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly
and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and
budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors
to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and
conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new
ideas to the company.
This is a full-time position, salaried, exempt (40+ hours/week).
This is a hybrid position: Temecula, CA and home.
Benefits And Perks
IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits including 100% employee
medical options, 50% dental and vision (for employee only,
dependent coverage available). Other benefits offered include paid
time off, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term
disability, and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a
casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with
ping-pong tournaments, pool games, and more.
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ does not tolerate
discrimination or harassment of employees or applicants. The
Company makes employment decisions without regard to actual or
perceived: race (including hair texture or protected hairstyles,
e.g. braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, religious creed
(including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin
(including language use restrictions), ancestry, citizenship,
disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual
orientation, veteran and/or military status, family and medical
leave status, domestic violence victim status, political
affiliation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or
BUSINESS OFFICE ENVIRONMENT:
This position operates in a professional office environment. Office
environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to
finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear
10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to
repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones
while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: IDIQ, San Diego , Director of Digital Marketing, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!