Manager, Wage and Hour (hybrid remote)
Company: DaVita Kidney Care
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This full-time role is based in our Denver, CO HQ office but
does have the potential to offer hybrid - remote flexibility with
only a couple days each week in the office.
Join a team that has "FUN" as part of our Core Values!
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an
inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve
success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and
believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative,
team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill
accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong
communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Wage and Hour
Manager position with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Wage and Hour Manager at
DaVita:This People Services (PS) position will be responsible for
the development, planning and implementation of wage and hour
projects, audits, policies and training. In cooperation with the
legal team, this position ensures that DaVita is compliant with all
FLSA and wage & hour regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads and executes wage and hour projects with little to no
- Helps develop wage and hour strategies, innovative solutions
and associated communications.
- Identifies and anticipates the wage and hour needs of the
business and develops corresponding strategies and innovative
- Oversees wage and hour audits and investigations.
- Helps create, maintain and deliver wage and hour training and
- Develops and systematically analyzes reports to monitor
adherence to wage and hour regulations and internal policies.
- Maintains wage and hour policy and process documentation.
- Provides wage and hour support and guidance to business
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least two years' human resources experience.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience managing projects from development to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and Excel (including experience with VLOOKUP and pivot
- Ability to identify confidential information and exercise
appropriate judgment and discretion.
What We'll Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package
connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to
begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out.
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more.
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: DaVita Kidney Care, San Diego , Manager, Wage and Hour (hybrid remote), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!