Group Manager, Customer Experience
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join the Intuit Customer Experience Team within Customer Success as
a Group Manager to help us build products and services that delight
customers. We support small businesses, accountants, and
self-employed individuals in the USA. We're looking to grow our
team of talented individuals to help optimize our product
experience combined with our support experience and help us ensure
that we do this in the best way possible. It's an exciting time to
be a part of this growing team as we are hiring multiple Group
Manager roles that will align to our most critical segments (ie.
Mid-Market, Accountant and Desktop).
As a Group Manager, you will be responsible for building and
leading a customer experience 'practice' to drive innovation in the
way that we work, serve our customers, and build our offerings. All
aspects of help and support experience delivery for customers using
QuickBooks products & services are in scope. The role will play a
pivotal part in helping us stand out from the crowd for the
services that we provide. This team will need to be 'in the game'
staying close to our customers and teams to understand what matters
to them, how well we deliver on this, and how we empower our people
to excel in everything that they do. You will also provide
operational and thought leadership by setting strategy, developing
priorities, and managing programs that drive a highly effective and
efficient organization, through the removal of waste, eliminating
customer friction, and driving customer advocacy.
What you'll bring
The ideal candidate is a:
- Proven leader with a track record of success and significant
experience in a fast-paced organization, leading customer-centric
operations and teams.
- Team & Talent Builder: Has substantial senior leadership
experience, managing senior-level employees and/or other managers.
A talent steward with a proven history of hiring, managing, and
developing high performing and highly engaged teams.
- Boundaryless Leader: Cross-functional leadership experience,
partnering to influence different functions at all levels.
Experience working with a US-based, multi-national company would be
- Analytical leader: Have a keen eye on trends and a hunger for
data. Ability to prove or disprove hypotheses by bringing the right
data to the table.
- Product Management & Experience Design Expert: Customer
champion with a design mindset and demonstrated strengths in
product management or experience design (ideally with SaaS,
Self-Help, or CRM environment). Have led the creation of online
experiences (from concept through production).
- Business Leader: Business acumen with a proven ability to
deliver programs that accelerate organizational growth objectives.
Must possess experience in developing clear compelling business
cases that support prioritization of work.
- Customer Service & Support Expert: Demonstrated strength
managing or working with customer support organizations and
operations (direct or via BPO).
- Change Leader: Experience in a dynamic work environment,
managing and executing complex systems and organizational change
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
including an ability to communicate complex issues simply.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How you will lead
Your role will involve the following key areas:
- Drive and execute the vision for Customer Experience excellence
that is aligned to our strategic customer segments' expectations
and goals, for seamless, transparent, and frictionless experiences
that sustain mutual growth
- Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future
growth by cultivating customer affinity with Intuit
programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and
establishing Intuit as a leader.
- Serve as Point of Contact to business leaders for all things
related to Customer Success. Act as the customer champion to
highlight friction points and gaps to senior leaders within CS and
- Partner with peers across CS organization and maintain a wide
range of operational processes governing data, reporting,
technology infrastructure, and more.
- Lead, organize, and scale the Customer Experience practice
within your group/segment. The team will be accountable for our
Voice of Customer (VOC) Feedback Loop: Leading the elimination of
pain points/friction and optimizing our customer experiences. This
includes aggregating quantitative and qualitative insights and
collaborating with marketing, product development, and product
management to build, fix, and enhance our products, policies, and
- Support customer-facing teams to identify, synthesize and
prioritize VOC and VOE data, building business cases for change.
These will be data-backed and show clear employee, customer, and
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and UX teams to embed
customer and employee data to remove root cause issues that drive
poor experiences and low advocacy.
- Lead and partner in programs and sprints to conceptualize,
design and operationalize exceptional employee and customer
experiences that deliver our True North Goals
- Stay on top of industry-leading trends
- Collaborate with all markets to understand localization
challenges and facilitate a truly global approach to systemic
change that drives up customer measures of success and shareholder
value. This strategy will also support our mission to be the team
that drives customer advocacy and growth in all our markets;
- Own and lead the application of customer measurement dashboards
that weave into the global CX planning process to ensure
data-backed decisions are made. Customer Success data is what
drives our strategic decisions in brand, price, product, and
- Partner with Intuit Customer Success Teams to build an end to
end customer journeys and data sets to drive systemic and customer
This position will report to the Director of Customer Experience.
You will lead a "customer-first" culture and mindset across the
business segment, which emphasizes delighting customers in
everything that we do.
Keywords: Intuit, San Diego , Group Manager, Customer Experience, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!