Client Service Director
Company: Chandler Asset Management Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who are We?
We're Chandler Asset Management, an employee-owned and independent
financial services company; our concentration centers on managing
taxable fixed income portfolios that are aligned with our
institutional clients' needs. We manage over $25 billion in assets
and believe in the philosophy of creating value and managing risk
with active management, using robust quantitative analysis and
What do we value?
Great People with Great Values. Integrity, service, excellence,
education, and teamwork are the values that define the culture at
Chandler Asset Management.
In addition to our core values, our culture is defined by 27
fundamental behaviors that describe our culture, set us apart and
drive our success. From the beginning, we've always wanted to
deliver total piece of mind through extraordinary performance. We
believe our extraordinary performance and culture are driven by our
dedicated and committed people.
What's the job all about?
The Client Service Director at Chandler Asset Management is
responsible for the Client Service team, which has the primary
focus of developing and maintaining a positive, proactive
relationship with our clients. The Client Service team is
responsible for fielding inquiries from clients, answering and
managing the response to inquiries, onboarding new clients,
scheduling client meetings, and supporting our client relationship
The essential functions of the role include:
- Act as a primary liaison between our clients and the firm
including the Investment and Operations teams.
- Schedule and maintain the timeliness of client portfolio review
- Field incoming client calls and handles escalated client
- Maintain proactive, systematic contact with our clients to
support our relationship.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in working with
clients to identify and resolve any issues or concerns.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new client accounts,
which includes the collection and dissemination of required
documentation and client information, as well as custodian
- Keep leadership apprised of the strength of relationships with
- Be conversant in portfolio management strategies and portfolio
- Monitor developments in the financial markets to maintain an
understanding of current and anticipated trends and how they may
affect client portfolios.
- Document all assigned interactions, maintain current client
information and update client personnel changes within the CRM
- Manage and troubleshoot client aspects in the Chandler Client
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Additional Director Responsibilities
- Manage and support the Client Service team in all their
- Facilitate seamless integration of the Client Service team
among all departments at the firm: portfolio management, portfolio
strategist, compliance, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Coordinate all applicable client communications with all
departments internally and externally.
- Interdepartmental and organization-wide projects as
This Team Member will have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the asset management field or
- Knowledge of the asset management business and
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite and CRM skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service
- Series 65 or equivalent preferred
What we can offer you!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life & AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Fun Company Events
Ready to join our team?!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take
hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow-up with
each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process
for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. Chandler
Asset Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
Keywords: Chandler Asset Management Inc, San Diego , Client Service Director, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!