Senior Program Manager-NonTechnical
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Intuit's Customer Success team is transforming the industry with a
suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven,
technology-lead operations and a distributed professional
We are looking for a creative problem solver who is energized by
trailblazing transformational programs to create a world class,
operationally excellent culture that empowers employees to do the
best work of their lives. As a Senior Program Manager on Intuit's
Small Business Customer Success Program Management team, you will
lead high impact programs with wide-spanning impacts across the
business. If you are passionate about using your Program Management
skills to drive significant outcomes and unite cross functional
teams to operate with velocity for scale with clarity on program
requirements and process improvement opportunities, we want to hear
You should have a strong background in program management, strong
storytelling & communications skills, deep customer empathy,
exceptional execution capabilities, a track record of building
strong business partnerships and delivering impactful business
What you'll bring
- 10+ years Program Management experience involving business,
operational, and technology deliverables.
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various
internal and external organizations across multiple locations.
- Ability to communicate at all levels through storytelling with
clarity and precision both written and verbally in a busy
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to innovate under new and/or changing conditions.
- Effective consultative and influencing approach to quickly earn
the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate
teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough
messages with grace; execute with limited information and
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical
skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations
where authority is not a given.
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of
organizational structure or hierarchy.
- Equally passionate about business and technology.
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and
- BA/BS degree is highly preferred in Computer Science,
Operations, or related fields, or equivalent work experience. PMP
qualifications with equivalent PMO experience also a plus.
How you will lead
- Drive key programs across the Customer Success Business
Operations areas with quality and speed.
- Drive program planning, execution and foster accountability in
partnership with cross-functional groups such as Customer Success,
Forecasting, Planning, Product Management, Operations, Marketing
and other functional partners.
- Deliver successful business outcomes for SBSEG Customer Success
and Cross Functional Partner teams applying data driven decision
- You will drive your program teams toward the strategic goals;
creating timelines and milestones, managing dependencies and
removing obstacles that stand between your teams and business
- You communicate updates across levels of the organization and
escalate appropriately. You will communicate with senior level
management, directors and above.
- You are expected to run programs using best practices for
initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large scale
cross-functional critical programs.
- You look forward to and anticipate risks and proactively manage
these risks before they become blockers.
- Constructively drive for improvements over time through
efficiencies, process improvements or automation.
Keywords: Intuit, San Diego , Senior Program Manager-NonTechnical, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!