Cybersecurity Project Manager, Lead - Unit 42 Consulting (Remote)
Company: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company DescriptionCompany DescriptionAt Palo Alto Networks -,
everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the
cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of
life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and
more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to
accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We
are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting
the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are
as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.We're
changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet
the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK,
our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to
leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect of the
employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes
around each individual employee based on their individual choices,
employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve,
together.Job DescriptionYour Career as a Project Manager, Lead:The
Cybersecurity Project Manager, Lead will be a member of the
Professional Services Operations team and will be responsible for
supporting multiple projects concurrently in partnership with our
technical teams, clients, and internal stakeholders and leading the
Project Management team.Your Impact As a Project Manager, Lead
- Manage and coach the Project Management team; providing
guidance and playbook on Project Management.
- Nurture knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business
development activities as they relate to project and resource
- Manage multiple projects effectively by defining schedules and
goals based on Statements of Work (SOWs) and communicating directly
with clients when needed.
- Maintain and update customer status reports internally for
external clients and customers.
- Identify risks related to projects and overall health of the
client including but not limited to assessment and treatment
strategies, escalation of any issues to the Case Lead.
- Partner and guide technical team members to accomplish project
goals and objectives ensuring execution of project tasks.
- Partner with the Resource Management team with any staffing
needs for each project.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external
stakeholders for each project.
- Partner with the Manager, Project Management and leadership
team with strategic business initiatives and projects.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience with a Bachelor's
- Cybersecurity consulting experience is highly desired.
- Experience managing and leading a team of direct and indirect
- PMP certification preferred
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to lead multiple large scale projects creating project
- Familiarity with project planning tools for devising detailed
project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve
problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and
communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Resource and project management experience with a management
consulting firm strongly preferred.Additional InformationThe
TeamUnit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory
team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by
providing the highest quality incident response, risk management,
and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is
composed of recognized experts and incident responders with deep
technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach
response, digital forensics, and information security. With a
highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical
cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to
provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and
remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to
improve our clients' security posture.Our CommitmentWe're
trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge
cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified
individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or
accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact
us at email@example.com.Palo Alto Networks is an
equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our
workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or
medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected
veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.Covid-19
Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be
vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer
has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this
particular position based on your location or job requirements,
please inquire with the recruiter.
Keywords: Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, San Diego , Cybersecurity Project Manager, Lead - Unit 42 Consulting (Remote), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!