Trade Show & Events Manager
Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Trade Show & Events Manager Marketing DepartmentOn-Site in
Carlsbad, CASalary: $65k-$70kStart ASAP Our leading Entertainment
client is looking for a creative, resourceful, detail oriented and
experienced Trade Show & Events Manager who can strategically plan
and execute various types of events throughout the year including
large booths at industry events, road shows and fan engagement
activations. The position will work with show organizers and staff
to optimize the company's presence at a large variety of events,
negotiating agreements with vendors and managing event logistics
including setup, teardown, staffing, schedules, activations,
displays, street teams, show orders and onsite promotions. The
Events Manager will also manage and reconcile event budgets and be
responsible for providing recaps and detailed reports after each
event. Job Duties
- Works with Director of Marketing on strategy and execution of
trade shows and events.
- Creates detailed plans and manages company's presence and/or
activations at tradeshows, special events and other meetings for
sales, sports, esports and entertainment.
- Manages event budgets, including pre-estimated expenses through
- Manages relationships and negotiates with external vendors,
production and exhibit companies.
- Manages booth properties and event-related inventory,
internally and externally.
- Completes and submits documentation for events, including event
proposals, staff travel authorizations, hotel cca's, payment
requests, product removal authorizations, etc.
- Submits and manages event-related creative briefs, graphic
requests, purchase req's, league/licensor approvals, legal
- Manages process of creating signage, catalogs, handouts and
other event materials.
- Works closely with sales, UDA and e-Pack teams to create
promotions that drive signups and sales.
- Assists in the creation, editing and uploading of videos
- Assists with social media related to events, including taking
photos and/or video and posting before and during event as well as
seeking approvals as needed.
- Manages onsite staff including scheduling, as well as assisting
with travel/transportation as needed.
- Acts as company ambassador at events, including assisting VIP
guests and partners as needed. INTERACTIONThis position will
interact closely with supporting marketing staff as well as various
teams across the company including onsite event staff, as well as
internal designers, finance, operations and executives. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESManages event related interns and onsite staff
during events. Requirements:
- BA or BS in Communications, Business or Marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in special events and or trade show
- Proven track record of successful event/tradeshow planning and
sharable supportive work, to include emails, social media, signage,
catalogs, handouts or any other supportive materials. TargetCW is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age,
ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual
Keywords: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW), San Diego , Trade Show & Events Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!