QA Automation Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
FULLY REMOTE - QA Manager - Automation
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Erickson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We're a fast growing internet / news company that's currently
disrupting the industry. No one else is working on a product like
ours which is helping millions of consumers around the world!
Why join us?
- Fully remote, work from anywhere
- Work with cutting edge technologies, NLP (natural language
processing) and ML (machine learning)
- Completed our Series A funding, Series B is now open
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- 14 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO (encouraged, take it when you need it)
- and more!
Skills And Qualifications
We're looking for a QA Automation Manager to join and build out our
team. This position is fully remote. As the QA Manager you will
help buildout the QA team. Currently we have about 5 FTEs and some
contractors. You'll have at least 1-2 years of prior management
experience. Ideally, we would like someone who has helped build out
a QA department, with experience building out policies and
procedures, with both automated and manual QA. Your QA skills need
to be great as you will lead the QA team with your management
skills and have a history of developing people. Agile skills are
also important as we're figuring out our version of SCRUM as we go,
so having worked with different agile frameworks would also be
- 1-2 years of prior management experience
- 3-5+ years QA experience
- Experience working with different agile frameworks
- Hands-on experience in automated testing
Pluses (not required)
- Experience with Selenium, Appium, Lighthouse test on the
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , QA Automation Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!