Company: GC Companies
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company OverviewEuropean Wax Center was founded a decade ago on
the belief that we all deserve gorgeous skin by not concealing who
we are, but by having the courage and confidence to reveal our
natural, beautiful skin. Today, European Wax Center is the #1
fastest growing premier body waxing company with a focus on
Revealing Beautiful Skin .We are looking for exceptional
individuals to join our team as a Designated Manager in several of
our San Diego locations. We have several of the busiest locations
in San Diego! Must be outgoing, friendly, personable, and have the
ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer service,
and sales-oriented environment. If you share our passion for
consistently exceeding client expectations, like an environment
that rewards great performance and want to become an integral part
of a top performing team in the European Wax Center family, then
this is the place for you!Job SummaryThe job summary should give
candidates a general idea of expectations for the position and a
high level summary of the role.Be sure to provide an exact job
location so candidates know where the position will be located.A
Day in the Life: Guest Experience
- Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering
an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that
walks in the door.
- Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand
loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing her
experience with friends.
- Trains Associates to establish trust and builds guest
confidence by becoming experts in package sales and products.
Becomes our guest's trusted advisor.
- Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly
and efficient manner leaving a positive lasting impression.Sales
- Produces results. Manages productive center shifts to ensure
center meets and exceeds sales goals. Lead Associates to do the
same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience
behaviors. Partners with Manager to take smart risks and seek
creative value-added solutions to challenges.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work
environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover.
- Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize
Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and
- Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with
Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback
- Maintains presence through effective floor sales leadership
ensuring staff coverage in all areas of the center.
- Analyzes business reports and provides insight to Manager in
order to leverage talent accordingly.Talent Management
- Routinely recruits and presents quality candidates who reflect
the EWC brand and will deliver the desired results.
- Motivates and trains all Associates through brand programs in
sales, guest service and product knowledge.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core
values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused
on driving the growth of the center.
- Coaches Associates to excel and build their skills using
company assessment tools.
- Maintains an open center environment where Associates are free
to express their concerns and feelings without the fear of
retaliation or ill will.
- Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and
drive positive results daily.
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when
engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and
- Communicates effectively with the Manager, Associates and
peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the
- Coaches and directs Associates on the implementation of visual
marketing guidelines and ensures compliance to the company
- Implements all promotional and visual marketing moves as
- Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is
filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing
are represented as directed.
- Maintains all brand visual and cleanliness
- Ensures compliance to company standards per the Center
Operations User Guide.
- Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business
- Supports Manager in Loss Prevention company guidelines.
- Minimizes loss by following company Loss Prevention policies
and offering excellent guest service.
- Ensures all areas of the Center, including storage room and
desk are neat, clean, organized and operating to company
- Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work
- Hourly rate + commission and eligibility for bonuses
- Paid training
- Health benefits, 401K, & Sick Time
- Complimentary services & product discount
- Long-term employment growth opportunitiesAbout the
Company:Visit us at waxcenter.com/ewc-experience and discover why
European Wax Center is committed to Revealing Beautiful
Skin!Company IntroductionAt European Wax Center, were not just the
Experts in Waxwere also a career destination for those who are
Champions of Confidence.
Who We Are:
We are the experts. The authority. The OG of waxing.
Through our long history of quality service, weve elevated EWC to a
place where we can embrace our trade, honor our vision, and plan
the future of our evolution toward becoming an iconic personal care
At our core, were here to help people feel unapologetically
confident. Our humble service is modern magic. Just one 15-minute
reservation can help transform someones mood, someones day - even
their perception of themselves.
We take waxing seriously because we take our guests seriously. If
we can use our innovation and expertise to make sure every person
that walks through our door leaves feeling like their best
selfwell, then were going to do it.
And were going to do it better than anyone else.
Keywords: GC Companies, San Diego , Center Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!