Food & Beverage Manager
Location: San Diego
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFood and beverage managers are responsible for
planning, controlling, and ordering food and beverages for a
hospitality business. They ensure that orders are top quality and
that they will not run out of anything before the next
delivery.Food and Beverage Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for
the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing
complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.Food and
Beverage Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the hospitality industry, with
an emphasis on food and beverages.
- Culinary or food service management degree may be
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software,
including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, San Diego , Food & Beverage Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!