DHT Staff Technical Program Manager
Company: ResMed Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and
engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day
through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of
data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our
core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and
agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment
and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity
across the enterprise.
Let's talk about the team:
As a DHT Staff Technical Program Manager, you will partner with
teams across the Digital Platform Engineering organization to drive
complex, high-impact programs related to Cloud Capabilities, CICD &
Developer Experience, Global Data Platform, Observability, Security
by Design and more. This is a critical position where your work
will have an immediate impact towards building a world class
Platform in the cloud to enable the future of ResMed.
Note: This is a remote role for U.S based applicants.
Let's talk about role:
- Drive multiple cross-functional programs from definition to
delivering value across many teams and time zones in a complex
- Develop strong partnerships with product management, product
development, platform and data engineering and executive leaders to
drive focus and alignment on strategic and tactical program
- Lead and influence engineers, business owners and leadership to
ensure program success.
- Manage the entire program lifecycle - definition, planning,
execution, risk management, deployment, completion, adoption,
including identifying key commercial dates, for large Waterfall
programs and for innovative Lean/Agile products.
- Anticipate business challenges and compliance issues,
facilitating cross-functional problem solving and solution
- Identify risks and issues and coordinate resolution and
mitigation, facilitate decision making and drive conflict
- Contributes to the development of functional and/or business
- Develop templates and frameworks to streamline and create
predictable process paths.
- Actively coach, mentor other Technical Program Managers and
serve as a best practice resource within program management and
- You may be asked to serve as a line manager, in which case
career development will be a core part of your
Let's talk about you:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical
- Minimum 7 years of experience in technical program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work
autonomously across all engineering disciplines and organizational
- Experience delivering complex, wide spanning programs and/or
products from inception through delivery.
- Experience working in a modern cloud-based software product
development environment is a plus, with cloud native AWS experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Team and direct report management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with agile software development tools such as Jira
and Confluence preferred
- Experienced Technical Program Manager with a strong sense of
ownership who brings people together to find a path forward in
- Effective communicator and collaborator who can drive alignment
across multiple stakeholders, opposing technical opinions, and
- Team player who inspires teams to deliver together, offering
constructive feedback and engaging in solutions in areas of broader
scope than own role.
- Quick learner, who is able to work autonomously, across
business and engineering disciplines, at all organizational
- Transformational leader that uses Agile and Lean principles to
improve culture and cross-functional processes, with a focus on
- Change driver who is passionate about continuous improvement
and Able to build and maintain formal networks involving
coordination across functions.
- Proactive, curious and constantly aspiring to learn and grow,
and seeking opportunities with broader scope.
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a
healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging,
supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence
helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We
focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging
individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative
ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you,
Keywords: ResMed Inc., San Diego , DHT Staff Technical Program Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!