MANAGER, (S) (SM)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Maintain existing client relationships through both networking
and high- level facility management.
- Maintain open communications with clients that allow them to
freely share opinions of our services contract management.
- Full understanding of Union agreements and employee handbook
and assure those agreements pertain to facilities we service.
- Review/oversight of budgets, payrolls, cost projections and
supply control records while maintaining exceptional customer
- Work side by side with Business Development teams and Account
managers to facilitate successful operations of all
- Develop and implement long term solutions to address
- Assist with training and coaching of staff.
- Ensure all customer and quality standards are met by touring
the buildings with supervisor and staff, reviewing the overall
cleanliness of the building, and reviewing the contracted scope of
- Act as spokesperson representing the interest of ABM and any
other duties designated by management or deemed necessary by
current business conditions.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *
Education, Required Skills & Competencies
- 5+ years of Facility Services and/or Janitorial multi-unit
management experience is preferred.
- Effective Communication Skills - Both written and verbal
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - High Emotional Quotient
- Networking Skills - Ability to create warm and friendly
relationships with clients/peers
- Customer Focus - Staying in tune with customer expectations
about quality and service
- Quality Improvement - Emphasizing high quality and taking
action to improve
- Efficiency - Using time and resources efficiently on
- Problem Solving - Assessing the problem and finding
- Accountability - Personally exemplifying responsible and honest
- Productivity - Strong experience using Excel and the Microsoft
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
Keywords: ABM, San Diego , MANAGER, (S) (SM), Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!