Vice President, Corporate Development
Company: Aya Healthcare
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace
The VP, Corporate Development will drive Aya's ambitious,
value-creating strategic acquisition and partnership efforts. The
ideal candidate will have a successful track record of completing
complex, high-level negotiations for acquisitions, partnerships,
joint ventures, and venture capital investments. - This leader will
be a strategic and analytical thinker, responsible for the full
transaction life cycle. - This position will report to the CFO and
work closely with the CEO.
Who We Are: -
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy -culture and value
innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. -When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Drive strategic business growth through M&A, ventures,
partnerships, and similar opportunities.
- Establish a network of relationships with investment bankers,
private equity decision makers, and business owner
- Analyze addressable markets and identify targets.
- Facilitate preliminary evaluation of targets for overall
attractiveness, including strategic fit, economics, and long-term
- Use data and research to identify, diagnose, assess, and scope
the size of initiatives and focus areas, and prioritize in order of
- Identify acquisition, investment, and partnership
- Identify and quantify risks of potential transactions.
- Build a target deal pipeline.
- Successfully bring transactions over the finish line.
- Lead the process of the deal, including sourcing,
qualification, initial rationale/pitch, financial modeling, due
diligence, deal negotiations, closing and integration
- Lead implementation and post-transaction integration in
collaboration with operational leadership.
- Provide post-acquisition synergy and accretion
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, and expansion
- Provide outside the box thinking and bold ideas.
- Provide guidance as a subject matter expert on valuation and
Required Qualifications: -
- 10+ years of experience in corporate development, investment
banking, private equity, or venture capital.
- Understanding of staffing and staffing related digital assets
is a plus.
- Depth of understanding of technology solutions.
- Successful track record of completing complex, high-level
negotiations for acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and
venture capital investments.
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling, valuation,
forecasting, and analysis.
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced, and
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to access key decision makers.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision
- Generous 401K match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company
sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team
building events are always on the horizon
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in travel and time off!
- Free delicious food, snacks, organic fruit, and assorted
beverages in all our offices
- Free Yoga and Boot Camp Classes four times a week in our
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability /
Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click for our EEO
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, San Diego , Vice President, Corporate Development, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!