Key Account Manager - UniFirst
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
GENERAL SUMMARYThe Key Account Manager (KAM) enhances company
value by retaining and growing UniFirst's uniform rental, direct
sale, and other products and services connected to our largest key
accounts. The primary goal of this position is to maintain 94% to
100% of their customer base. The KAM must be fully responsible for
the current status of the account and hold total accountability for
the all account metrics.PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel and
decision makers at all levels within your accounts through
proactive outreach and meetings on and off account site.
- Conduct regular visits and schedule biannual account reviews
(use tools such as report cards to quantify service
- Use internal and external resources to retain customers,
increase rental revenue, provide additional product information and
develop new revenue opportunities.
- Update records with all pertinent information on a daily
- Maintain customer contract/PO status and renew contracts/PO's
before they expire.
- Work closely with all UniFirst departments to ensure customer
satisfaction exceeds customer's expectation.
- Generate leads to turn over to Service and Sales teams (when
- Maintain internal interdepartmental relationships to ensure
customer satisfaction, new business development, increased revenue,
and increased profits. ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense
- Communicates effectively with their manager about both service
and sales challenges, successes, and needs associated with new
- Attends weekly meetings.
- Stay up-to-date on sales skills, professional knowledge and
self-training to maximize professional growth and advancement.
- Assist the service team in stylizing uniform programs and
renewing customers upon expiration.
- Stay up-to-date on Company capabilities, product lines and/or
changes regarding sales and customer needs.Qualifications EDUCATION
- College degree preferred.
- 3 to 5+ years of successful sales and/or service
- Must be able to travel approximately 70% - 80% for customer
- Excellent people, communication and interpersonal skills for
- Strong contract and negotiation skills.
- Good judgment/decision making
- Problem solving (solutions and execution)
- Order writing, proposals and pricingBenefits & Perks 401K with
Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services
industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve
300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada,
and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power
magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on
Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an
80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a
better time to join our team.UniFirst is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against
any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national
origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor
protected by anti-discrimination laws UniFirst is an equal
employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation
for any part of the application process because of a medical
condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us
know the nature of your request.
Keywords: UniFirst, San Diego , Key Account Manager - UniFirst, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!