Managed Care Contracts Manager
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview Our Team:We are improving the lives we touch. We need
passionate, talented people working together who share our desire
to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of
excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and
addiction disorders.Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in Franklin,
TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in
the nation. Our organization values input from employees and
fosters collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery
system. This position reports onsite to our Administrative Office
located in Carlsbad, CA, which serves as an extension to our
coporate office.Our Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the
industryYour Job as a Managed Care Contracts Manager:Acadia
Healthcare's CTC Division is seeking a Managed Care Contracts
Manager to join their growing team! This role requires a solutions
oriented approach to the oversight and management of the Division's
third party payer contracting activities. The Managed Care
Contracts Manager will analyze, negotiate, and implement Division
contracts with all third party payers including Commercial
insurance, Managed Medicaid, County, Government, Medicare Advantage
and VA, in an effort to support and further the company in its
goals for growth. In addition, the Contract Manager will work
closely with other departments to ensure successful contract
performance.Your Responsibilities as a Managed Care Contracts
- Manage the development and implementation of new contracts
across the Division.
- Influence contract strategy in complex contract negotiations
- Track and monitor new contracting requests across the
- Lead contract discussions with third party payers, including
rate and language negotiation in accordance with established
- Establish and maintain positive working relationship with third
party payer network.
- Research various state Medicaid policies/procedures to ensure
thorough understanding of state Medicaid structure.
- Coordinates the implementation of executed contracts to
properly communicate contract requirements/changes internally.
- Review solicitations and prepare routine response for
proposals, bids, and contract modifications, as necessary.
- Participate in the development of new business, acquisitions,
and facility expansion.
- Work directly with upper management in creating new work flow
tools and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring all in-house documents, tracking
information, and data flow for the department are properly
- Performs other miscellaneous responsibilities and special
projects for the department as requested. Your Skills and
Qualifications as a Managed Care Contracts Manager:
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3-5 years of other/related contract experience preferred.
- 2-3 years healthcare contracting or healthcare experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contract
- Ability to effectively manage priorities, drive results, and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, San Diego , Managed Care Contracts Manager, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!