Customer Care Manager - Hybrid
Company: North Coast Medical Supply LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The NCMS New Patient Care Manager is responsible for overseeing
the implementation and delivery of strategic initiatives within the
New Patient Care department. The New Patient Care Manager will work
within the scope of responsibilities as dictated below with
guidance and support from our New Patient Care leadership team.
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the New Patient Care
department. Works closely with the New Patient Care leadership team
to ensure that department & production goals are communicated,
understood, and ultimately realized by all department team
- Works closely with the Management Team to recognize & seize
opportunities for continuous quality improvement. Generates & uses
creative ideas to improve processes, systems, products, or
services. Offers solutions for more effective & higher quality
customer service & patient care.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership, pride, and urgency in task
completion. Accepts personal responsibility for department
productivity. Works diligently to overcome obstacles or
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of internal & external
customers. Demonstrates dedication to ensuring that customer
expectations & requirements are met. Encourages & promotes
awareness of customer needs in team members' communications,
actions, and product/service delivery.
- Promotes a team-oriented work environment by encouraging &
demonstrating cooperation, collaboration, and co-ownership of
processes. Communicates & works effectively with individuals across
the company to accomplish goals & resolve problems. Fosters a
team-oriented work environment by encouraging the building &
maintenance of constructive work relationships.
- Promotes a comfortable, friendly work environment and
encourages active involvement of employees. Understands different
personalities and traits and handles employee problems
professionally and confidentially. Handles sensitive situations
- Keep an open-door policy and communicate with Supervisors and
Team Leaders to understand the department's performance and
identify areas that need additional support. Encourage open
communication to achieve mutual understanding to lead the team
- Walks the floor to maintain awareness of team members'
day-to-day activities, and to convey a perception of management as
a positive, supportive presence for all employees. Is willing to
become hands-on with the team, or directly involved in operations
as necessary or required.
- Ensures appropriate selection & development of team members.
Effectively identifies staffing needs, defines selection criteria,
works closely with recruitment team to select individuals with a
high probability for successful contribution to ADS/USMED. Assumes
responsibility for team member training and development.
- Acts as a model for embracing and exemplifying ADS core
o We grow together
o We care
o We obsess over the customer experience
o We commit
o We WOW!
- May perform any additional responsibilities or special projects
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon
the needs of the department.
- May provide cross-functional support as business needs
- Combined education, training, and experience resulting in a
strong familiarity with the standard concepts, practices, and
procedures related to DME products, sales, and patient
- Hands-on knowledge of DME product and service rules, laws, and
- 3+ years' supervisory or leadership experience, managing DME
- Full knowledge of all areas of CPAP specialization: processes,
systems, products, and services
- Intermediate level of MS Office proficiency
- Friendly, professional, and effective communications skills;
able to calmly present solutions in challenging situations
- Strong leadership & problem-solving skills
- Self-directed accountability and reliability --- Able to manage
& prioritize multiple tasks/projects, work autonomously, and meet
- Able to work well in a team environment that promotes
inclusiveness & communication among team members
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation, confidence, energy, and
- Cultural competence
The physical demands described below are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the
employee is required to remain in a stationary position most of the
time (stand or sit).
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach
with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check.
This position is exempt. ADS/North Coast Medical Supply is an equal
opportunity employer. Candidates must be able to provide proof of
eligibility to work in the United States without support;
sponsorship is not available.
Salary ranges may vary depending on location. The general hiring
rate for this position is $64,480 per year salary.
Actual compensation depends on education, experience and relevant
skills. In addition, benefits include:
--- Health, Dental & Vision options
--- FSA and HSA plan with Employer Contribution
--- Employer paid EAP
--- 401k with 4% Company Match
--- Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
--- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including 8 Paid Holidays and a Birthday
--- On-Site Gym
--- In-house Training Programs
--- A fun culture in a fast-growing organization!PI201979487
Keywords: North Coast Medical Supply LLC, San Diego , Customer Care Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!