Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Job Description:Looking for an opportunity to make
an impact? Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of
innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the
national security, engineering, and the health industries.At
Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our
diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers'
success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and
operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to
do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our
community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do
business.Your greatest work is ahead!Leidos is seeking a highly
qualified candidate for the overall Program Manager position for a
Navy Defensive Cyber Operations system production program. The U.S.
Navy's Defensive Cyber Ops (DCO) capability is the means by which
to achieve cyberspace detection-in-depth for maritime forces afloat
and ashore. This candidate will have overall Program Management
responsibilities for the Program, reporting directly to the Leidos
VP, Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation, Navy Division. The PMO
for the system is located at NAVWAR Old Town Campus, Naval Base
Point Loma in San Diego, CA.If this sounds like the kind of
environment where you can thrive, keep reading!Leidos Defense Group
provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services
covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers
worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT,
large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial
and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and
intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving
the world's toughest security challenges for customers with "can't
fail" missions. To explore and learn more, click !Are you ready to
make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful
career, share your resume with us today!Primary
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and
contractual and performance requirements to bring about the
successful completion of specific program goals and objectives
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer
(CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the
Government Program Manager, and the Contractor's senior
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas,
including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and
tracking, contract performance management, risk management,
requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the
skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress,
issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical
- Responsible for program/project management operations and
resourcing of all program and project requirements, including
staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Communicate and coordinate the resolution of all project
related problems to the appropriate project Government lead
- Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor
senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor
and subcontractor teams through to project completionBasic
- BA/BS and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience; or a
Masters degree and 10 or more years of prior relevant experience.
Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of
- Project Management Professional - Certification.
- Demonstrated experience managing a complex project, Task Order,
or program of similar size (managing remote workforce and dispersed
company site employees, including Program Management, Integrated
System Engineering, Integrated Cyber Support, Production.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and determining manpower
requirements for projects similar in scope and complexity
referenced above, and consisting of a diversity of technical skill
sets and labor categories.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and performance monitoring
of contracts (e.g. performance metrics).
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD IT and IA standards, processes,
policy, and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in complex supply chain risk management
- Demonstrated experience evaluating a complex project, Task
Order, or program to identify and eliminate operational
- EVMS experience on DoD program
- An active Secret Clearance is required.Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience as a Program Manager or significant leadership
position supporting the Navy NAVWAR Enterprise. Alternate (less
desirable): DoD program experience
- Prior experience managing production / "build to print"
- Requires active Secret security clearanceUS Navy Defensive
Cyber OpsPay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 -
$295,650.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, San Diego , Program Manager, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!