Senior Program Manager-Contract
Company: PlayStation Global
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
San Diego, CA
Are you someone who can excel when presented with sophisticated
challenges? At PlayStation, Senior Program Managers lead and be
responsible for the successful ongoing execution and delivery of
large-scale server-side programs while partnering with design,
program, product, engineering, business and operational teams. As a
Sr. Program Manager at PlayStation, you will lead initiatives from
inception through deployment on a worldwide scale within our
PlayStation platform. The right candidate will possess a strong
program management acuity and will have experience leading
enterprise-level programs. You excel and succeed in a collaborative
space with a diverse set of globally-distributed partners and team
members, and will not be hindered by ambiguity or opposing
priorities. We strive to provide clear communications and
interpersonal agility. We like to have fun while we work and you
- Senior Program Managers plan, implement, track and lead end to
end solutions to ensure the desired customer and business value is
- Comfortable speaking with multiple partners at varying levels,
ability to synthesize detailed program accomplishments and risks to
advise strategic conversations
- Provide detailed and timely communication on developing issues
to relevant partners with clarity and precision.
- Define, implement, and communicate risk management plans with a
demeanor towards engaged problem solving.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based
environment, knowing when to call out issues and prioritize
- Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years displayed experience in program management or
technical leadership, with deep knowledge of large-scale enterprise
- 4+ Experience working with Information Securities, Governance,
cloud and on-site infrastructure stacks, and formalized compliance
- Interpret risk and communicate blocking situations.
- Excel in conflict resolution, mediation, and people
- Proficiency with tools in agile development (Atlassian product
suite: Jira, Portfolio, Data Plane Reports, Big Picture,
Confluence, and other collaboration tools like Google Apps Suite
and Office 365.)
- Shown proficiency in Scrum Agile software development,
iterative development and release processes.
- Willingness to stress the process, make suggestions and
implement changes in your sphere of influence!
- PMI Certifications
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications.
- Familiarity with digital media software and networking
technologies, especially those related to Sony/Playstation's
products, services, and devices.
Keywords: PlayStation Global, San Diego , Senior Program Manager-Contract, Executive , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!